- Explore Madrid, the Spanish capital with medieval origins that can be found in Barrio de la Morería
- Discover the Cathedral of Seville, the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome
- Visit the Alhambra, a magnificent complex of palaces and fortresses boasting Moorish architecture
- Tour Toledo, a breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage City recognized as the City of Three Cultures
This 10-day small-group tour will show you the most famous and extraordinary highlights of Spain. This Mediterranean country boasts breathtaking natural, architectural, and historical attractions summoning millions of visitors every year! Begin your trip in Madrid, the Spanish Capital, where you will uncover fascinating landmarks stretching from medieval to modern. Visit Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains, and Alcala Gate. Next, you will travel to Cordoba, to discover the impressive Mosque and narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. Make your way to Seville, the birthplace of Flamenco and one of the most famous cities in Andalucia. It is home to the breathtaking Plaza de Espana, Catedral de Sevilla, and Royal Alcazar of Seville. Your next stop will be in Granada. Discover the Alhambra Palace and pay a visit to the Generalife Gardens. Head to Ronda, a mountaintop city showing magnificent views of the valley and mountain ranges. Explore Costa del Sol with its gorgeous landscapes, delicious cuisine, and breathtaking beaches. Travel to Granada and explore Toledo, a World Heritage City which offers a fascinating mix of Moorish, Christian, and Jewish heritage. Make your way to Madrid where you will end your tour of Spain!
Day 1: Madrid Arrival
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid - Caceres - Cordoba
Day 4: Cordoba - Seville
Day 5: Seville
Day 6: Seville - Ronda - Costa Del Sol
Day 7: Costa Del Sol - Granada
Day 8: Granada - Toledo - Madrid
Day 9: Madrid -
- 08 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome Tapas experience dinner
- Flamenco experience with dinner
- Fado show and dinner in Lisbon
- Farewell market experience with dinner
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation in AC deluxe motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour guide/escort during the tour
- Sightseeing tours in Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens), and Toledo
- Olive Oil tasting at local Almazara
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees of Cordoba Mosque
- Entrance fees of Cathedral in Seville
- Entrance fees of Alhambra
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Visa fees if applicable
- Travel Insurance
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 December 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magical Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
- What part of Spain should I visit?