- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 8
- Experience life as a pilgrim at the Sanctuary of Fatima
- Explore Obidos, a colorful and romantic little village
- Snap amazing photos at the stunning Nazare Cliffs
- Visit 14thcentury Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO world heritage site
We'll drive to Fatima through the agricultural lands of Ribatejo. Once there, experience life as a pilgrim at the Sanctuary of Fatima, a legendary and important Christian site that receives approximately 5 million visitors each year. Also in Fatima, be awed by the gothic grandeur of the 14th-century Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Next, we'll head to Nazare. The Nazare Cliffs provide an overwhelming view of the Atlantic Ocean; a perfect photo opportunity! Be spoiled for choice at lunchtime, there is a wonderful variety of restaurants and snack bars in this little fishing town. Enjoy the sea breeze as we drive along the Atlantic coast, passing gorgeous cliffs and the picturesque villages of Foz do Arelho and São Martinho do Porto. We'll stop for pictures at some gorgeous lookout points.
After Nazare, we will drive along the lagoon of Obidos and the agricultural fields. Fall in love with Obidos, a colourful and romantic little village. Its winding streets, medieval structures, castle walls and handicraft shops all make this stop the highlight of the trip for many people. Enjoy the relaxing landscapes of windmills and rolling hills on the drive back to Lisbon.
- Ginja Liquor in a chocolate cup
- Local Guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.