- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get wet and wild on a whitewater rafting adventure on the Trisuli River, zooming downstream next to giant boulders and between bright green hills
- Stretch your legs on an awesome threeday, lowaltitude trek through villages and rhododendron forests, taking in the amazing sights of the Annapurna ranges
- Kick back in superzen Pokhara, where you can take a boat out on the smooth water of Phewa Lake and cruise beneath behemoth mountains
Kick off your trip in Kathmandu, go rafting and hang in Pokhara. Head off on your trekking adventure in Annapurna, stay in rad tea houses, take a bazillion photos, fall in love with Nepal, then head back to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Plenty to see and greatly organized.
Incredible guide who took us through a lot of the culture, history and day-to-day of this unique country.
Some infrastructure limitations, but nothing too bad when it comes to these unusual territories.”
Trisuli River - Pokhara
Ghandruk (1950m / 6397ft)
Tolkha (1700m / 5577ft)
Hemjakot (1530m / 5019ft)
- Hotel (3 nts), Tea House (3 nts), Permanent Tented Camp (with basic facilities) (1 nt)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Auto-rickshaw , Local bus , Whitewater raft
- An expert tour leader
- Trisuli River - Rafting
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this One Week in Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this One Week in Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
One Week in Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this One Week in Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- There are some long travel days on roads that seem to be permanently under construction. What looks like a short distance on a map can take an unexplainably long time to complete. Plenty of patience (and maybe some good podcasts at the ready) will go a long way toward your enjoyment of the journey.
- This trip does not go to high altitude, so if you were hesitant to explore Nepal because for this reason you should have little trouble acclimatising on this tour.
- As there as an included rafting activity, please speak to your leader in advance if you are not a confident swimmer. There is also the option to sit out this activity and instead spend time at the campsite.
- While at the Trisuli river we have an included night of camping. This is at a permanent campsite where tents, mats and blankets are provided and toilet facilities are basic.
- Outside of the main towns Nepal can be a quiet place, with few "tourist" attractions and options for organised activities. There is plenty of time for your own exploration or relaxation. Don't expect each day to be action packed, but be ready to seek out your own, more simple cultural experiences.
- As we stay in some locations where there are few options for eating out, some meals may be set menus rather than being able to choose from a variety of options.
- Not 18-29? Check out our open age Experience Nepal (HNSC) or Nepal: Hike, Bike & Raft (HNXN) trips.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions