- Two nights camping at Everest Base Camp at the foot of the Khumbu Ice Fall.
- Soak up the atmosphere at Base Camp as expedition parties prepare for their summit attempt .
- Walk amidst other iconic peaks of the world's highest mountain range; Nuptse, Lhotse and Ama Dablam.
SaveUS$ 251From US$ 3,579 18 days View Tour
|Mar 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 1||Only 3 seats left|
Highlights25% off Today
- This trek is all about community.
- After the devastating Nepal earthquake, Intrepid raised funds for this region and it remains an area very close to our hearts..
- An overnight homestay with a local family in Briddim allows you to share stories, experience some traditional home cooking and sleep overnight in a comfortable wooden home..
15 day adventure trip through Kathmandu, Syabrubesi, Gatlang and 8 other destinations in Nepal. Read More
SaveUS$ 391From US$ 1,290 US$ 967 15 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 19||Only 9 seats left|
- 5 days tour from Kathmandu, including three days of short Kathmandu trek.
- Enjoy sunrise views of the magnificent Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Explore the villages of Chisapani, Nagarkot and Bhaktapur.
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
“A fantastic adventure! To experience the sights, sounds and culture of Nepal coupled with the awesome sport activities this is ...”
- Trek to Everest Base Camp, following in the footsteps of the great climbing parties .
- Explore Namche Bazaar and soak up the Sherpa culture.
- Walk amidst the world's highest mountain range, with incredible views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and Ama Dablam.
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 2,479 16 days View Tour
|Sep 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 21||Only 3 seats left|
Highlights7% off Today
- Allow extra time to savour this classic trek on a well paced itinerary.
- Gaze upon Mt Everest and surrounding peaks from Kala Pattar at 5545m.
- Experience the thriving Sherpa mountain village of Namche Bazaar.
21 day trekking tour through Kathmandu, Ghat, Monjo and 7 other destinations in Nepal. Read More
SavingUS$ 210From US$ 2,999 US$ 2,789 21 days View Tour
|Sep 28||Only 9 seats left|
|Oct 26||Only 9 seats left|
Highlights Read More50% off Today
SavingUS$ 1,225From US$ 2,449 US$ 1,224 29 days View Tour
|Aug 24||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 5||Only 7 seats left|
- Enjoy a circular trek via the quieter Gokyo Valley.
- Stay beside the azure blue glacial lake at Gokyo.
- Cross the Ngozumpo Glacier and conquer the Cho La Pass.
SaveUS$ 192From US$ 2,749 19 days View Tour
|Sep 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 10||Only 1 seat left|
Highlights Read More35% off Today
SavingUS$ 395From US$ 1,129 US$ 734 11 days View Tour
|Jul 31||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 11||Only 7 seats left|
- The ultimate circuit of the Everest Region including Everest Base Camp.
- Cross three passes: the Kongma La, Cho La and Renzo La with amazing views of Everest and other Himalayan giants .
- Climb five summits: Nangkartshang, Chhukung Ri, Kala Pattar, Gokyo Ri and Awi Peak.
SaveUS$ 206From US$ 2,949 21 days View Tour
|Oct 13||Only 7 seats left|
|Nov 10||Only 7 seats left|
- Magnificent off-the-beaten-track circular trek around Manaslu.
- Cross the remote Larkya La .
- Rare views of Manaslu .
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 2,479 18 days View Tour
|Oct 3||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 24||Only 8 seats left|
- A short classic trek through the beautiful Bhutanese countryside.
- An opportunity to gain an insight into the culture of the people.
- Famous cultural highlights; Paro Dzong and Thimpu's Memorial Chorten.
“Bhutan is a country whose culture and environment are still free from the negative influences of the modern world. It's ...”
SaveUS$ 360From US$ 5,149 12 days View Tour
|Oct 1||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 17||Only 8 seats left|
- One of the world's classic treks.
- Cross the formidable Thorong La pass.
- Chance to see the sunrise from Poon Hill.
“A trek that shows Nepal from the city to the mountains. Watch the landscape, people, villages, food and animals change ...”
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 2,479 22 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Stay overnight at Annapurna Base Camp surrounded by mountains.
- Explore the Annapurna Sanctuary, a huge amphitheatre ringed by glistening peaks.
- Enjoy sunrise views of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhare and the Annapurnas from Poon Hill .
SaveUS$ 153From US$ 2,179 15 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 1 seat left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results