- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Van transfer from Kathmandu to Sundarijal
- Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot through villages and terraced farmlands (3 hours)
- Catch the sunrise over the majestic Himalayas from Nagarkot Hill Station
- Trek from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel through forests and villages (6 hours)
Want to see the unique beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas but don't want too much of an arduous hike? This might just be the trip for you. Starting and ending in Kathmandu, this will have you hiking up high everyday through National Parks, pine forests, mountainside towns, temples and pilgrimage sites, with plenty of golden sunsets and mesmerising Himalayan panoramas along the way. The route is designed to be accessible though, so you don't need to be a pro to take the challenge. As long as you're above average fitness you'll be trekking in no time.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Chisapani via Sundarijal
Day 2: Chisapani to Nagarkot
Day 3: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
Day 4: Dhulikhel to Kathmandu via NamoBuddha
Day 5: End Kathmandu
- You will stay in hillside lodges typical of the environment with all the facilities you require to be an adventurer but one who can still enjoy some comfort. Rooms are all twin-share, with communal facilities.
- We know you need your fuel, so breakfast, lunch and dinner is included for every day of your trek. You'll get a total of 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners, all included.
- You'll be safe in the hands of your professional Local Guides, whose knowledge of Nepal will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip. You'll also have porters - 1 for every 2 people, to carry your luggage from place to place.
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nepal Trek and Temples tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 50 today.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nepal Trek and Temples tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nepal Trek and Temples tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Trek and Temples tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?