- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Van transfer from Kathmandu to Sundarijal
- Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot through villages and terraced farmlands (3 hours)
- Catch the sunrise over the majestic Himalayas from Nagarkot Hill Station
- Trek from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel through forests and villages (6 hours)
Want to see the unique beauty of the Nepalese Himalayas but don't want too much of an arduous hike? This might just be the trip for you. Starting and ending in Kathmandu, this will have you hiking up high everyday through National Parks, pine forests, mountainside towns, temples and pilgrimage sites, with plenty of golden sunsets and mesmerising Himalayan panoramas along the way. The route is designed to be accessible though, so you don't need to be a pro to take the challenge. As long as you're above average fitness you'll be trekking in no time.
Day 1: Kathmandu to Chisapani via Sundarijal
Day 2: Chisapani to Nagarkot
Day 3: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
Day 4: Dhulikhel to Kathmandu via NamoBuddha
Day 5: End Kathmandu
- You will stay in hillside lodges typical of the environment with all the facilities you require to be an adventurer but one who can still enjoy some comfort. Rooms are all twin-share, with communal facilities.
- We know you need your fuel, so breakfast, lunch and dinner is included for every day of your trek. You'll get a total of 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners, all included.
- You'll be safe in the hands of your professional Local Guides, whose knowledge of Nepal will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip. You'll also have porters - 1 for every 2 people, to carry your luggage from place to place.
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Nepal Trek and Temples tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 02 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Nepal Trek and Temples tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nepal Trek and Temples tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.