- Easy hiking around the Kathmandu Valley.
- Witness spectacular sunrise & sunset views over the Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Observe majestic views of Gauri Shanker, Langtang including Mt. Everest.
- Varieties of flora & fauna along the hiking trail.
Meet at the hotel and drive to Sundarijal, the trek-start-point, for about 1 hour drive. From Sundarijal, the trek begins uphill following a large water pipe coming down from the Sundarijal reservoir.
Then you will enter the Shivapuri National Park and then the Mulkharka village. The trail then passes through a Tamang village called Chisapani.
From Chisapani, you can spot great views of Langtang Lirung, Annapurna, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu & Everest. In the evening, witness beautiful sunset view over the mountains.
After breakfast, the trek continues with an ascent through a lush forest for some time then a descent down to Jhule and to Chauki Bhanjyang. The trail then crosses some villages and terraced fields then reaches Kattike Bhanjyang.
You will have to ascend up to reach Nagarkot from Kattike Bhanjyang. Nagarkot offers great views of Kanchenjunga in the east, Dhaulagiri in the west and Everest.
Wake up early to observe the beautiful sunrise over the Himalayas. Then after breakfast, you will hike to the top of Changu Narayan where the trail descends down via Telkot. En-route bird’s eye-view of Bhaktapur and Kathmandu cities can be spotted. The temple of Changu Narayan is built in 323 AD and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. At Changu, meet your vehicle then drive back to Kathmandu and drop-off at your hotel.
- Transportations from Kathmandu – Sundarijal and Changu Narayan - Kathmandu by private vehicle.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Highly experienced Government licensed guide, and his food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance.
- Duffle bag & First aid medical kit.
- Shivapuri National Park & Changu Narayan Entry fee.
- TIMS Fee - Trekkers' Information Management System.
- Government taxes & service charge.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, and internet.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is appreciated but it is not mandatory)
- If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Dec to Feb) as well.