- Hike to Nagarkot & Dhulikhel, two popular Himalayan viewpoints
- See the magnificent Himalayas from Nagarkot on a clear day
- Hike through forests and past villages & farmlands
Reach Dhulikhel, another popular viewpoint for travellers wanting to see the mountains. Visit an old Newar settlement in Dhulikhel and see ancient Hindu temples and age-old houses as you walk down its narrow alleyways. Drive from Dhulikhel back to Kathmandu after that. We will drop you off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Mineral Water
- Government taxes & service charges.
- Walking pole
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, tea/coffee, meals etc
- Entrance fees
- Tips & gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- What is the required budget for a trip to Nepal?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How much will a trip to Nepal cost?
How much you spend in Nepal is largely decided by things you want to do in the country. A 5-day trekking trip in Nepal can start from as little at USD 400 per person. A weekend-long safari in Chitwan National Park is available at less than USD 200.
On average, seven days in Nepal with accommodation and some or all meals included costs anywhere between USD 700 to USD 1500 per person. Good rooms at hotels in Nepal range from USD 25 to over USD 150 per person, per night, while around USD 1.5 a day can buy you three meals in decent restaurants.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?