- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience a beautiful short trek in the Annapurna region
- Witness spectacular mountain views from Mohare Danda at 3300m
- Discover quiet villages, ethnic cultures and local livelihoods
- Visit several world heritage sites in the Kathmandu Valley
The Mohare Danda Trek is a peaceful, off the beaten path trek away from the crowds of other trails in the Annapurna area. It is ideal for travelers who are looking for adventure, beauty, and isolation, and for those with an interest in eco-tourism. Along the way, connect with other like-minded trekkers and know that your business is helping support the people in the local communities.
Mohare Danda Trek is a relatively short trek that still allows the traveler to discover the local culture and untouched natural beauty of the area. At 3300 meters you will have a stunning view of the mountains looming in front of you. Stand in awe before them and clear your mind. Is the mornings, see the first sunlight kissing the icy snow-covered mountain tops that shine, bathed in gold. Find peace, and remind yourself that the might of nature is beyond the control of people.
Day 1: Kathmandu arrival and transfer to the hotel (1350m)
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara
Day 3: Drive to Galeshwor and trek to Bans Kharka
Day 4: Trek to Nangi
Day 5: Trek to Mohare Danda
Day 6: Trek to Deaurali
Day 7: Trek to Ghandruk Village
Day 8: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
Day 9: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure from Nepal
- Airport and hotel shuttle as per the itinerary
- Trekking permit and TIMS card
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (including breakfast)
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara city (including breakfast)
- Round trip transport Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu on luxurious tourist bus
- Welcome dinner at typical local restaurant in Kathmandu
- Full board meals during the trek. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Twin sharing accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Experienced trekking guide for the trek.
- Medical and accidental travel insurance for all trekking crews
- First aid medical kit box
- Annapurna region trekking route map and hiking pole
- All the applicable taxes and company service charge.
- Appreciation certificate after trip completion.
- Nepal entry visa and international flights
- Any alcoholic beverages and drinks while on the trek
- Your personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry bills etc.
- Tips to the trekking guide and porters
- Porter for the trek.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.