- Helicopter tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fly to the base camp of the world's highest mountain
- Enjoy scenic helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp or Kala Patthar
- See stunning, birdeye views of the Himalayas
Many people spend days trekking to Everest Base Camp and back. However, there is a quick and convenient way to reach there without having to break a sweat. This trip is the perfect option for those who want to travel to the base camp but do not have enough time or are not in the best of their health for all the physical toil that it requires.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Kathmandu and drive you to the airport. Hop on the chopper and start your journey to the mountains. If the sky is clear, you will see numerous peaks in the Himalayas glistening in the sun from the seat of your chopper. We will ensure that you get the window seat inside if two or more travelers book this trip together (the maximum is six people).
Land in Lukla for refreshments and get your first glimpse of Everest. Then fly over the Khumbu Valley while enjoying beautiful views of the Himalayas. The chopper lands for a while either in Everest Base Camp or Kala Patthar, thereby allowing you to experience panoramic views of some of the world's tallest mountains, including Mount Lhotse (8,516 m), Mount Nuptse (7,861 m), Mount Makalu (8,481 m), Mount Shishapangma (8,013 m) and Mount Cho Oyu (8,201 m), up close.
Also see the stunning Khumbu Icefall and numerous Himalayan glaciers. On your way back, you will land in Tengboche village, home to the oldest and biggest monastery in the entire Everest region. The monastery is home to ancient manuscripts, statues, and paintings. Continue your flight back to Kathmandu after spending some time there. We will drive you back to your hotel in the capital city after the chopper lands.
Please note that government permits required to travel to Everest Base Camp are not included in the tour price. For more details, please feel free to send us a message by clicking on the blue "Make An Enquiry" button on the top right of this page.
- Pickup and drop-off transport
- Shared seating arrangements for up to 6 pax
- Applicable permit arrangement service (you will have to pay for the permits by yourself)
- Helicopter fare
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Necessary permits
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.