- duration 15 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, ChoOyu Nuptse, and other Himalayan Giants
- Push your limits on this grueling yet rewarding hike
- Experience the adventure of a lifetime
The Everest 3 Passes trek is a challenging and amazing adventure in the Everest. In 15 days, you will cross the high passes of Renjo la (5388 m), Cho La (5380 m) and Kongma La (5535), admire impressive lanscapes, see picturesque villages, challenge yourself, and enjoy the extraordinary beauty of this legendary destination.
Day 1: Kathmandu - Phakding, Nepal
Day 2: Phakding - Namche Bazaar, Nepal
Day 3: Namche Bazaar, Nepal
Day 4: Namche Bazaar - Tengboche, Nepal
Day 5: Tengboche - Dingboche, Nepal
Day 6: Dingboche - Chhukhung, Nepal
Day 7: Chhukhung - Lobuche, Nepal
Day 8: Lobuche - Everest Base Camp, Nepal
Day 9: Everest Base Camp - Dzongla, Nepal
Day 10: Dzongla - Gokyo Lakes, Nepal
Day 11: Gokyo, Nepal
Day 12: Gokyo - Lumde, Nepal
Day 13: Lumde - Namche, Nepal
Day 14: Namche - Lukla, Nepal
Day 15: Lukla - Kathmandu, Nepal
- Guesthouses along trek
- Dependent on the package
- Kathmandu airport pick-up & drop-off
- Lukla airport pick-up & drop-off
- Return flight Kathmandu-Lukla
- Ultimate Himalaya Adventure
- 15-day Himalaya trek
- Local government licensed English-speaking guide
- Luggage porter
- National park entry fees & Permits
- First aid kit with oximeter
- Travel insurance (required)
- Food (if food package not purchased)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Laundry service
- Hot showers
- Personal trekking equipment
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61 today.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Everest 3 Passes Trek 15D/14N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 345 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Everest 3 Passes Trek 15D/14N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Everest 3 Passes Trek 15D/14N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.