- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Face a 100 meter waterfall!
- Experience Nature's natural water park
- Enjoy a series of waterfalls, cliff jumps and natural slides
Jalberi Canyon is the best canyoning spot in Nepal! Our canyoning site is in a small village called Jalberi, offering great day trips from Kathmandu, Chitwan or Pokhara or a great addition to your rafting or kayaking trip on the Trisuli. You do not need any previous experience to join as we can teach you everything you need to know and have all the equipment and expertise to keep you safe and show you a great time with incredible scenery to boot. You will just need a good attitude and sense of adventure!
Trips depart from Kathmandu at 6.30am nearly all year round (arrangements can be made from Pokhara or Chitwan on request and we take a short break during the monsoon months when the water is too high). Once we arrive, we will change at a small house at the bottom of the hill. There will be time for a quick cup of tea before a 20-minute hike to the top where you will be greeted with a 100meter waterfall. While your guides prepare the equipment, you'll have time for a photo opportunity under the epic waterfall or a quick dip in one of the natural pools. You will then be given a harness, life jacket, and helmet and after a comprehensive safety briefing, we'll teach you how to climb and abseil and then we are ready to go...! The trip starts with a jump into the canyon, it will get your heart beating right from the very beginning!
The largest waterfall we run is around 26 meters. Sometimes we slide and sometimes we jump directly into the clear pools below. After around 3 1/2 hours of adrenaline fueled fun we'll stop for a picnic lunch in the canyon before the drive back to Kathmandu, Chitwan or Pokhara.
- Fully qualified guides
- All necessary canyoning equipment
- Canyoning permits
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu
- Overnight stay at Gurung Valle
- Personal items
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis trip is available between September and June (we close this trip during the high water of the monsoon months).