- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek into the rugged heart of the Annapurna range
- Explore the remote Nar Phu region and cross the Kang La (5320m)
- Camp at Tilicho Lake (4900m), the highest lake for its size in the world
- Cross the Mesokanto La for sweeping views to Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri peaks
An rugged trek in the Annapurnas to the seldom visited Nar Phu region and the spectacular Tilicho Lake.. Our most comprehensive and what we consider the best of the Annapurna's! This trip is for those craving an unforgettable adventure through lush forests, soaring mountain peaks, the finest views of glaciers, high pass crossings and a deep cultural experience. We venture off the highly trekked trails of the classic Annapurna circuit and into the rugged and secluded valleys of Naar and Phu. The villages we pass are enriched with influence from Tibetan inhabitants of the north, a stark contrast to the Hindu villages dotted throughout the lower foothills. We trek along ridges looming below the grandeur of surrounding 6000m peaks and cross Kang La pass (5320m). We head up the valley and traverse a series of scree slopes to the highest lake for its size in the world; the sacred Tilicho Lake (4920m) nestled at the foot of Tilicho Peak (7130m). We continue into the heart of the Annapurnas, our path to Mesokanto La affords stadium views as we are sandwiched between the world's highest mountain range. Rugged, remote and rewarding, this is Himalayan trekking at its absolute finest!
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu
Day 2 : In Kathmandu (1330m)
Day 3 : Drive to Besisahar & Bhulbhule (approx. 7 hrs.) and commence trek to Nadi (1-2 hours)
Day 4 : To Jagat (1340m) via Syange (1136m). Walk approx 6 hrs.
Day 5 : To Dharapani (1870m). Walk approx. 6hrs.
Day 6 : To Koto (2575m). Walk approx 5- 6 hrs.
Day 7 : To Meta (3520m). Walk approx 8-9 hours
Day 8 : To Kyang (3800m). Walk approx 6 hours.
Day 9 : To Phu (4100m) Walk approx 3 hours
Day 10 : In Phu
Day 11 : To Nar (4100m). Walk approx 8-9 hours.
Day 12 : At Nar (4100m)
Day 13 : To Kang La base (4460m). Walk approx. 2-3 hours.
Day 14 : Cross Kang La (5100m) to Nyawal (3600m). Walk approx 5-6 hrs.
Day 15 : To Braga (3450m) & Manang (3540m). Walk approx 3 hrs.
Day 16 : Shree Kharka (4000m), walk approx 6 hrs.
Day 17 : To Tilicho base (4100m). Walk approx 3-4 hrs.
Day 18 : To Tilicho Lake (4900m). Walk approx 5-6 hours.
Day 19 : Traverse Mesokanto La (5025m) to Kharka camp (3600m). Walk approx 8/9 hrs.
Day 20 : To Jomsom (2670m). Walk approx 5 hours.
Day 21 : Fly Jomsom to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Day 22 : Trip concludes Kathmandu.
- Airport transfers if arriving on day 1 and 22 or if you booked pre/post tour accommodation at the Radisson through World Expeditions
- Good quality accommodation in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in our fully serviced wilderness campsites
- 21 breakfasts, 17 lunches and 17 dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$900
- Flight Kathmandu/Jomsom/Kathmandu valued at approx. US$266
- An extra 5kg luggage allowance on Jomsom to Pokhara flight, total 20kg
- Private air conditioned transportation
- Expert bilingual guide & medical kit
- Special permit US$70
- Use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket and insulated mat (valued at over US$500)
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment & porter's insurance
- Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottled water, aerated & alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 150 today.
- Save US$ 100+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna, Nar & Tilicho Lake tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna, Nar & Tilicho Lake tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna, Nar & Tilicho Lake tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.