- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Annapurna Circuit Complete a 17 day trek around one of the world's classic trekking routes
- Thorong La Cross this challenging high pass, 5416m, offering stunning views across the Himalaya
- Poon Hill Climb to the top of Poon Hill and enjoy sunrise views across to the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri
- Pokhara Take a well earned rest by the lakeside and enjoy a cake at one of the towns many bakeries
One of Nepal's classic treks, this route makes a full circuit of the Annapurna range over sixteen days. Trek through rhododendron forests, mountain foothills, across barren, rocky landscapes and snow-covered passes, staying in cosy family-run tea house lodges along the way. Thorong La - Cross this challenging high pass, 5416m, offering stunning views across the Himalaya Poon Hill - Climb to the top of Poon Hill and enjoy sunrise views across to the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri Pokhara - Take a well-earned rest by the lakeside and enjoy a cake at one of the towns many bakeries
Day 1 : Trip starts in the Nepali capital Kathmandu
Day 2 : Trek briefing followed by a walking tour of Old Kathmandu
Day 3 : Drive to Besi Sahar where the Circuit trek commences; hike to Bhulbule (840m)
Day 4 : Trek from Bhulbule to the ancient village of Jagat (1300m)
Day 5 : Trek from Jagat to Dharapani (1860m) crossing the Marsyangdi River several times
Day 6 : Hike from Dharapani to Chame (2670m) with views of Annapurna II and IV
Day 7 : Ascend from Chame to Pisang (3190m) through dense forests
Day 8 : Trek from Pisang to Manang (3540m) via Braga with its ancient gompa
Day 9 : Acclimatisation day in and around Manang
Day 10 : Steady ascent from Manang to Yak Kharka (4018m)
Day 11 : Hike from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4450m), last stop before the Thorung La high pass
Day 12 : Cross the Thorong La (5416m); descend to Muktinath (3800m) with great Dhaulagiri views
Day 13 : Visit the famous pilgrimage site at Muktinath; trek to Kagbeni (2800m)
Day 14 : Jeep drive from Kagbeni to Tatopani (1190m)
Day 15 : Hike from Tatopani to Shikha (1935m)
Day 16 : Trek through rhododenron forest to Ghorepani (2860m)
Day 17 : Ascend Poon Hill for Annapurna views at sunrise; trek to Ramghai/Hille (1430m)
Day 18 : Final morning trek along Burumdi River to Nayapul; drive to Pokhara for post trek relaxation
Day 19 : Drive to Kathmandu
Day 20 : Trip ends in Kathmandu
- 19 Breakfasts, 16 Lunches, 15 Dinners
- Yellow Pagoda Hotel (3 nights)
- Bhuibhule Tea House (1 night)
- Jagat Tea House (1 night)
- Dharapani Tea House (1 night)
- Chame Tea House (1 night)
- Pisang Tea House (1 night)
- Manang Tea House (2 nights)
- Yak Kharka Tea House (1 night)
- Thorong Phedi Tea House (1 night)
- Mukinath Tea House (1 night)
- Kagbeni Tea House (1 night)
- Tatopani Tea House (1 night)
- Sikha Tea House (1 night)
- Ghorepani Tea House (1 night)
- Hile Tea House (1 night)
- Hotel Pokhara Batika (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Annapurna Circuit Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Annapurna Circuit Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.