- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
The astounding wonders of Turkey perfectly matched with a relaxing 4-day Mediterranean cruise. Savour the monumental cultural treasures of Istanbul before cruising along the stunning Bosphorus. Embark on a cultural discovery through marvellous ancient cities of diverse eras including the fabled Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Perge and Aspendos. Enjoy the turquoise bays of Fethiye on a delightful gullet cruise with premium facilities. Walk the white-washed travertines of the Cotton Castle, before soaring in the sky viewing the stunning fairy-chimneys Cappadocia. An unforgettable adventure unfolding the best Turkey has to offer over 15 days.
Day 1: Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
Day 3: Istanbul – Gallipoli – Canakkale
Day 4: Canakkale – Troy – Pergamon – Izmir
Day 5: Izmir – Ephesus – Pamukkale
Day 6: Pamukkale - Fethiye - Gullet Cruise
Day 7: Gulet Cruise
Day 8: Gullet Cruise
Day 9: Gullet Cruise - Fethiye - Antalya
Day 10: Antalya - Perge - Aspendos
Day 11: Antalya - Konya
Day 12: Konya - Cappadocia
Day 13: Capadoccia
Day 14: Cappadocia - Istanbul ( By Flight )
Day 15: Istanbul
- 5 Star Characteristic Hotels :Accommodation in hand-picked premium hotels that are truly exceptional in terms of comfort, style, authenticity, amenities, location and service.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining :When you travel with Ciconia, not only breakfasts, also most dinners are included in your tour programme. Meals provided on this trip is as follows: 14 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L) 13 Dinners (D)
- Additional Transportation :Ferry: Ferry across the Dardanelles from Eceabat to Çanakkale Cruise: Bosphorus cruise in Istanbul
- Travel Director : Our expert local Travel Director will ensure a seamless experience. Your ultimate guide, giving the most insightful information and advice to support unforgettable moments turn into life-long memories.
- Journey Highlights : Your Travel Director will guide you through the rich culture and nature of Turkey, visiting most of the incredible highlights.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all sites visited with your Travel Director are covered by Ciconia, including cultural, historical and natural sights.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on arrival and departure dates, as well as when you book pre- or post-tour accommodation through Ciconia.
- Baggage Handling : At each hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurant are included, so you are at ease about carrying foreign currency or fair tipping customs. All taxes and porterage charges at hotels are also covered by Ciconia.
- Personal Radio Headsets : Beside your Local Expert’s insightful knowledge and notes, personal radio headsets are provided to everyone on tours with 8 or more guests for your personal cultural discovery.
- Free Wi-Fi : Connect with all your loved-ones with complimentary hotel and coach Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wonders of Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 113+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 126 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wonders of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe.