- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cappadocia – Explore the surreal landscape on a guided tour including the Goreme Valley, Zelve and Uchisar CastleMountain
- Istanbul – Visit highlights of the Old City including the beautiful Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and imposing Topkapi Palace
- Ephesus – Tour the marble ruins of this Roman city which was once the site of the great Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Ancient Wonders
- Pamukkale – Stroll around the terraced pools and opt for a relaxing dip in the naturally warm and calcium rich waters
Explore stunning Istanbul with its bazaars and mosques and wander around the battlefields of Gallipoli See Roman ruins in Pergamum and Ephesus, discover the beautiful Aegean Coast, the natural wonder of Pamukkale and the jewel in Turkey’s crown - Cappadocia, with its amazing underground cities and whimsical landscape.
Day: 1 Istanbul
Day: 2 Istanbul
Day: 3 Canakkale
Day: 4 Kusadasi
Day: 5 Ephesus
Day: 6 Pamukkale
Day: 7-8 Cappadocia
Day: 9 Ankara
Day: 10 Istanbul
- 9 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- Breakfast daily and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 of tour and departure transfer (to Istanbul International Airport) at 9am and 1pm only on day 10
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale, Hierapolis and Cappadocia
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and USD$2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$115-130pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey Unplugged - 10 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Turkey Unplugged - 10 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Unplugged - 10 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.