- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Cappadocia – explore the surreal landscape on a guided tour including the Goreme Valley, Zelve and Uchisar castlemountain
- Istanbul – visit highlights of the Old City including the beautiful Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and imposing Topkapi Palace
- Ephesus – tour the marble ruins of this Roman city which was once the site of the great Temple of Artemis one of the Seven Ancient Wonders
- Pamukkale – stroll around the terraced pools and opt for a relaxing dip in the naturally warm and calcium rich waters
Discover the best of Turkey on this 10 day tour, travelling from bustling Istanbul and historic Gallipoli, to ancient Pergamum and unique Pammukale, plus the surreal landscapes of Cappadocia.
Day: 1 Istanbul
Day: 2 Istanbul
Day: 3 Canakkale
Day: 4 Kusadasi
Day: 5 Ephesus
Day: 6 Pamukkale
Day: 7-8 Cappadocia
Day: 9 Ankara
Day: 10 Istanbul
- 9 nights 4 star and special class hotels
- 9 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 of tour and departure transfer (to Istanbul Airport) at 11am & 1.30pm on day 10. In 2020, the departure transfers will be offered at 9am & 1pm.
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale, Hierapolis and Cappadocia
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide and USD$2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: USD$115-130pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 55 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 37 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Turkey Unplugged - 10 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey Unplugged - 10 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.