- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-40599
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Starts/Ends Istanbul, Turkey/ Athens, Greece
This 15-day tour, starts in Istanbul and ends in Athens;We will start with a 8-day Turkish delights on Istanbul(2)-Ankara(1)-Cappadocia(2)-Pamukkale(1)-Ephesus- Izmir(1) Adventure trip . It’s a mix of ancient ruins and modern cities, Islamic mysticism and Ottoman influence, inland discoveries , and everything in between. Unlock the secrets of the ancient city of Ephesus, From the winding lane ways of Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar to the bizarre landscapes of Cappadocia, take the plunge and discover a new way of experiencing Turkey.In the second round you will experience a 5-Day Island Hopping adventure Samos(1) - Mykonos(2) - Santorini (2) until Athens (2). Delve into the unique history of this ancient country as you make your way around its beautiful islands via land and sea. Capture the beauty of Santorini’s Cycladic houses, the eternal charm of Samos, the warmth of Mykonos’ locals and the legendary charm of Athens’ ancient relics.Enjoy your 15-day adventure trip that combine two legendary countries in terms of history, landscapes, cuisine and local hospitality.
Day 1: Istanbul Arrival
Day 2: Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul - Ankara
Day 4: Ankara - Cappadocia
Day 5: Cappadocia
Day 6: Cappadocia - Sultanhanı - Pamukkale
Day 7: Pamukkale - Ephesus - Izmir
Day 8: Izmir - Samos
Day 9: Samos - Mykonos
Day 10: Mykonos
Day 11: Mykonos - Santorini
Day 12: Santorini
Day 13: Santorini - Athens
Day 14: Athens
Day 15: Athens Departure
- First Class accommodation as per the suggested hotels
- This tour offers Vegetarian and Halal food options on request. Simply let know the food option that you prefer.
- 1 bottle of water 0,5 lt on the coach ( between days 3-7 )
- Free WIFI on the bus ( between days 3-7 )
- All transferts per itinerary with Ac deluxe coach/mini coach throughout the tour
- Ferry tickets between :
- Throughout english licenced guide , visits according to the program with entrance fees.
- Istanbul 4* Yigitalp or Grand Gulsoy or similar
- Ankara 4* Anadolu Downtown or Latanya or Green Park or similar
- Capadocia 4* Dinler Urgup or Perissia or Avrasya or similar
- Pamukkale 4* Colossae or Richmond or Adempira or LycusRiver or sim.
- İzmir 4* Blanca or Kaya Prestige or similar
- Samos 4* or Samaina or similar
- Mykonos 4* Petinos or Myconos Essence or similar
- Santorini 4* or El Greco or similar
- Athens 4* Athens Avenue or Stanley or similar
- Additional Services
- Entrance fees to the mentioned museums at the itinerary
- Kusadasi / Samos
- Samos / Mykonos
- Mykonos / Santorini ( fast boat)
- Santorini / Piraeus ( fast boat)
- Additional Services
- Any personal extras, Drinks during meals, Visa and passport fees
- Tips to the guide and driver ( suggested as 3 euro por person per day for the guide and 2 euro per person per day fort he driver )
- Stay-over tax on Greece hotels ( will be paid by the client directly to the hotels reception ) 3 euro per room per night for 4
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Turkey And Greece With Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2023, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Turkey And Greece With Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Turkey And Greece With Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.