- Local culture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Honolulu: Visit Pearl Harbour and step aboard the USS Arizona Memorial as you listen to the moving audio guide and recount the events that led the US to join World War II.
- Honolulu: Journey to the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, honouring all those who served in the US Armed Forces and lost their lives during World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
- Maui: Visit the aweinspiring Iao Valley State Park and see the 1,200foot landmark Iao Needle, overlooking the final resting place of Hawaii’s native chiefs.
- Maui: Choose to visit the Haleakala National Park offering an astonishing volcanic landscape. Hear the Hawaiian legends about the dormant volcano and see the unique Haleakala Silversword plant. Alternatively, set sail to the crescent shaped Molokini island for a memorable snorkelling trip. Marvel at the colourful tropical fish and enjoy a light lunch on board.
Hawaii’s traditional greeting, Aloha, embodies hospitality, respect, love and welcome. Experience the magic of these tropical islands and meet its gentle people on your unforgettable Hawaii guided tour. Look beyond the swaying hula dancers, ukuleles and floral shirts to celebrate local traditions and flavours. An incredible journey awaits as you get to know O'ahu and Maui intimately while having time to relax at your oceanfront resorts.
Day 1: Aloha Hawaii
Day 2: Pearl Harbor
Day 3: A trip around Oahu
Day 4: Maui, the Valley Isle
Day 5: Upcountry Maui
Day 6: Insight Choice in Maui
Day 7: Depart Maui
- Our operations and guest support teams are on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
- Oahu: Dive into an al fresco, sustainably sourced Farm-to-Table lunch while enjoying epic views of the North Shore.
- Maui: Indulge in a Farm-to-Table lunch at the Hali’imaile General Store, a plantation shop in the early 20th century, now a restaurant known for its outstanding island cuisine.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Hawaiian Legacy Forest: As you join an eco-tour in the Hawaiian Legacy Forest and plant a native Milo tree. Your Local Expert explains how you are contributing to the healing of the local ecosystem. Delve into an al fresco, sustainably sourced Farm-to-Table lunch while enjoying epic views of the North Shore.
- We only work with establishments that we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which includes hotels, restaurants, sightseeing venues.
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- All Travel Directors and Drivers have been trained by our fully qualified Training Manager in well-being and hygiene protocols.
- Our Travel Directors are also trained to react and activate protocol should any unexpected issues arise on the trip.
- We have enhanced our existing hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
- While sightseeing guests to be allowed immediate entry on arrival with no queuing.
- The venues Insight Vacations travels to all have physical distancing measures in all public areas.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give.
- Maui: You are invited to choose your own dining experience from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening. Your options include a magical evening at the Wailele Luau for a taste of traditional Polynesian cuisine and dance or one of your resort’s other acclaimed restaurants.
- Maui: Explore Maui with Insight Choice. Choose to visit the Haleakala National Park offering an astonishing volcanic landscape. Alternatively, set sail to the crescent-shaped Molokini island for a memorable snorkelling trip.
- Oahu: On your journey around Oahu take in epic views from Pali Lookout. Travel beneath the towering Ko’olau Cliffs and along the rugged Windward Coast. Reach Sunset Beach and visit Haleiwa, the social and artistic hub of the North Shore.
- Any international flights to Honolulu and from Kahului are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hawaii with Oahu & Maui tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hawaii with Oahu & Maui tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hawaii with Oahu & Maui tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hawaii with Oahu & Maui tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.