- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Machu Picchu during a guided tour
- Visit the archaeological site of Maras. See the salt flats of Moray
- Learn more about Inca culture and history during a guided tour of Cusco
Explore Cusco during a guided sightseeing tour and see some of its major landmarks. Visit the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo before heading for Machu Picchu, the famous Inca citadel widely considered to be one of the wonders of the world. Enjoy a guided tour of the citadel.
The itinerary also includes trips to Maras, known for its archaeological ruins, and the salt flats of Moray that have been used to produce salt for centuries now.
Finally, we will drive you to the airport after the trip is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cusco arrival & city tour
Day 2: Cusco - Pisac & train to Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (full day tour) - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco - Maras & Moray half-day tour
Day 5: Cusco departure
- Pickup and drop off. All transfers as per the itinerary, including either Expedition or Voyage train to Aguas Calientes (round trip tickets)
- Experienced, English & Spanish-speaking tour guides
- Accommodation: 3 nights in a 3-star hotel in Cusco. 1 night in a 3-star hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Meals: 4 buffet breakfast & 1 buffet lunch (during the Sacred Valley tour)
- Tickets and entrance fees to the attractions mentioned on the itinerary
- International/domestic airfare
- Huayna Picchu & Machu Picchu mountain hike: USD20 per activity per person
- Meals except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe recommend that you carry the following with you Original documents / passports Entrance tickets to the attractions Cash (Soles) for personal expenses and to buy souvenirs if you want to Daily backpack (bottled water, snacks, etc.) Comfortable slippers Sunglasses, caps and sunscreen Light and warm clothing Waterproof jacket / rain poncho if your visit is between October to March. Cameras and extra batteries