- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cape Town City orientation tour and Table Mountain visit
- Johannesburg Orientation tour
- Pilanesberg National Park Three game drives in safari vehicles
- Victoria Falls Guided tour of the falls with a Local Specialist
Take in the contrasts of Cape Town and Table Mountain before heading out on safari and visiting Victoria Falls. You'll get your fill of adventure as you explore the Golden Triangle, spot the Big 5 and feast on traditional meals during this Icons of Southern Africa trip.
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town (3 Nights)
Day 2: Cape Town Orientation and Free Time
Day 3: Cape Town Free Day
Day 4: Cape Town - Johannesburg - Pilanesberg National Park (2 Nights)
Day 5: Pilanesberg National Park Safari Game Drives
Day 6: Pilanesberg National Park - Johannesburg (1 Night)
Day 7: Johannesburg - Victoria Falls (2 Nights)
Day 8: Victoria Falls Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 9: Victoria Falls - Depart Johannesburg
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 8 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- A Costsaver bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Cape Town to Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls to Johannesburg, including porter service at all airports.
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Icons of Southern Africa tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Icons of Southern Africa tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Icons of Southern Africa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Icons of Southern Africa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.