- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Wander the streets of Bogotá.
- Learn how coffee is made in Salento.
- Hike to a remote beach in Tayrona National Park.
- Get to know locals in the small town of Taganga.
Colombia tends to be an underrated travel destination, which just means there’s more untouched parts of this beautiful country for you to explore. If you have two weeks to spare, there’s no better way to experience Colombia than to jump in with both feet and experience the national parks, beaches, village communities, and cities firsthand. Plus, there’s no better place to be if you’re looking to try delicacies such as fresh seafood on the beaches of Cartagena and delicious coffee from the region of Calarcá. Be a part of the revitalization of this warm, welcoming country and come back with more stories than you’ll ever have time to tell.
Day 1: Bogotá
Day 2: Bogotá/Armenia
Day 3: Armenia
Day 4: Armenia/Salento
Day 5: Salento/Medellín
Day 6: Medellín
Day 7: Medellín
Day 8: Medellín/Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
Day 10: Cartagena
Day 11: Cartagena/Minca
Day 12: Minca/Taganga
Day 13: Taganga/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 14: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 15: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Santa Marta
Day 16: Santa Marta
- Hotels/guesthouses (13 nts), hacienda (2 nts).
15 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD390-510 for meals not included.
- Plane, private van, 4x4, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Coffee Farm Tour, Calarcá
- Your Discover Moment: Cartagena
- Hacienda stay
- Valle de Cocora hike
- Medellín city tour
- City tour in Cartagena
- Hike to Pozo Azul (2hrs)
- Tayrona NP (excluding February departures)
- Hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bogotá and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Colombia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 147 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 97 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Colombia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Colombia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.