- Wander the streets of Bogotá.
- Learn how coffee is made in Armenia.
- Hike to a remote beach in Tayrona National Park.
- Get to know locals in the small town of Taganga.
- Visit the Indigenous community of Gotshezhy.
Colombia tends to be an underrated travel destination, which just means there’s more untouched parts of this beautiful country for you to explore. If you have two weeks to spare, there’s no better way to experience Colombia than to jump in with both feet and experience the national parks, beaches, village communities, and cities firsthand. Plus, there’s no better place to be if you’re looking to try delicacies such as fresh seafood on the beaches of Cartagena and delicious coffee from the region of Calarcá. Be a part of the revitalization of this warm, welcoming country and come back with more stories than you’ll ever have time to tell.
Day 1: Bogotá
Day 2: Bogotá/Armenia
Day 3: Armenia
Day 4: Armenia/Salento
Day 5: Salento/Medellín
Day 6: Medellín
Day 7: Medellín
Day 8: Medellín/Cartagena
Day 9: Cartagena
Day 10: Cartagena
Day 11: Cartagena/Minca
Day 12: Minca/Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 13: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Day 14: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona/Taganga
Day 15: Taganga/Santa Marta
Day 16: Santa Marta
- Hotels/guesthouses (13 nts), hacienda (2 nts).
15 breakfasts, 3 lunches
Note: Allow USD405-530 for meals not included.
- Plane, private van, 4x4, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Gotshezhy Village
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Coffee Farm Tour
- Your Discover Moment: Cartagena
- Hacienda stay
- Valle de Cocora hike
- Medellín city tour
- City tour in Cartagena
- Tayrona National Park (excluding February departures) hike with local guide (5hrs)
- Wiwa Community Visit & Lunch
- Taganga Orientation Walk
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Colombia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 149 today.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Colombia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 August 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Colombia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Colombia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.