- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6-85 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23756
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- See the most popular historical and natural landmarks of Turkey
- Explore Troy, the ancient city that gave birth to the Trojan Horse
- Take a trip to Cappadocia, Konya, Pamukkale, Ephesus & Kusadasi
- Enjoy sightseeing tours of Istanbul and Ankara, Turkey’s two largest cities
See major highlights of all the destinations that you travel to. Be it the ruins of Aspendos and Perge, ancient Anatolian cities, the Temple Of Hadrian and Celsus Library in Ephesus or the Acropolis of Pergamon and the battlefields of Gallipoli, we will make sure that you gain a better understanding of Turkey’s past and present all along.
This trip ends with a sightseeing tour of Istanbul. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Ankara arrival
Day 2: Ankara sightseeing tour
Day 3: Ankara – Cappadocia & explore Cappadocia
Day 4: Konya sightseeing tour
Day 5: Highlight of Aspendos and Antalya
Day 6: Relax in Pamukkale
Day 7: Ephesus & Kusadasi
Day 8: Troy
Day 9: Gallipoli
Day 10: Istanbul
Day 11: Istanbul stay continues
Day 12: Istanbul departure
- Meals: 12 breakfast
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport to the destinations as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in hotels as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees to museums and national parks
- National park fees
- Istanbul Pick Up
- International flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone
- Turkey visa fees
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.