Amalfi Coast & Campania Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
35 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 306 Reviews
- Skip the line into one of the world’s greatest archeological sights.
- Wander the fully-preserved streets of Pompeii and stroll along the top of the city walls.
- View the death casts of people caught in the eruption.
- Marvel the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline.
- Visit the amazing Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of the Mediterranean.
SaveUS$ 21From US$ 303 1 days View Tour
- Excursion to a renowned UNESCO-listed archaeological site.
- Opportunity to experience what life was like in Roman times.
- Stress-free transportation from central Naples.
- Sip homemade limoncello on a farm overlooking the Amalfi Coast.
- Cruise the crystal blue waters of the Amalfi Coast on two separate boat rides.
- Explore Positano - a holiday destination of choice of Romantic poets of the 19th century.
- Enjoy an extensive walking tour of Naples' historical city center.
- Troll the city's characteristic alleyways.
- See the panoramic views of the volcano Vesuvius and whole Gulf of Naples.
SaveUS$ 11From US$ 153 2 hours View Tour
- Get up close and personal with the active volcanoes scattered across the Aeolian Islands and perhaps take a dip in one of the suplhur springs.
- Surrounded by dramatic valleys and craters set in a lunar-like landscape, towering Mt.
- Search crumbling Greek and Roman ruins in the charming seaside town of Taormina.
SaveUS$ 661From US$ 4,055 US$ 3,649 15 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 4 seats left|
- Stroll through the flourishing countryside of the Amalfi Coast and pick lemons straight from the tree.
- Join the sophisticates of Puglia with a glass of Moscato di Trani and drink to Trani’s oceanic beauty at a harbour-side bar.
- Stay in a bit of local history and feel like a true Alberobello resident with a night in Alberobello’s unique trulli.
SaveUS$ 370From US$ 2,265 US$ 2,038 10 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 4||Only 6 seats left|
- Descend below the Naples’ streets to discover the famous catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in one Naples' many eateries.
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius.
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world.
SaveUS$ 140From US$ 2,000 8 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 25||Only 3 seats left|
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights.
- Explore the masterpiece medieval town of Gubbio – centuries of history around every corner and the requisite cobblestone streets, gothic palaces and churches, all with stunning views straight across the valley.
- Visit the birthplace of St Francis, Italy's second holiest city, to explore the imposing basilica built in his name.
- Enjoy boat trips along the Amalfi coast and to the island of Capri.
- See the romantic coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Ravello.
- Visit both Herculaneum and legendary Pompeii.
SaveUS$ 122From US$ 1,749 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Follow in the ‘Footpath of the Gods’.
- Unrivalled Italian Coastal Walking.
- Some of the Most Beautiful Seascapes in the World.
SaveUS$ 81From US$ 1,154 8 days View Tour
|Jun 19||10+ seats left|
|Jun 20||10+ seats left|
SaveUS$ 168From US$ 799 US$ 679 5 days View Tour
|Jun 25||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 10||Only 3 seats left|
- Go on a walking tour of Rome.
- Discover the secrets of Michelangelo's Florence.
- Visit the ruins of Pompeii.
- Get cozy at an agriturismo on the Amalfi Coast..
- Hike the famous "Walk of the Gods"..
- Explore chic resort towns and historic villages..
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 1,599 7 days View Tour
|Nov 10||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 20||Only 8 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results