- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 9-95 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-7668
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit Pompeii and get close to the Mount Vesuvius crater
- Enjoy boat trips and kayak along the beach
- Learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan pizza
- Take a superb coastal walk along the Path of the Gods
Southern Italy is famous for beautiful beaches, picturesque towns and, of course, wonderful pizzas and gelatos. The Amalfi Coast offers all this and more. From our family-run hotel, we strike out on foot, bus and boat to explore the dramatic coastline, ruins of Pompeii, and the winding streets of Positano and Amalfi. We also try our hand at ceramics, paper making and even create an authentic Neapolitan pizza. Add to this a trip up the mighty volcano Mount Vesuvius and, in season, a thrilling kayak excursion along the colourful coastline and you have a week that will live long in the memory.
Interested in extending your adventure?Whether you are looking to ease into your destination at a more leisurely pace or to allow extra time to unwind, consider booking additional nights in Naples, Bomerano or even Rome: Pre-Tour Package Post-Tour Package City Extension Package
Visit the Trip Notes and speak to your sales representative for more details on the packages, including costs, availability, additional activities, and any special arrangements that can be made. All options are subject to availability.
Day 1: Start Agerola
Day 2: Boat trip from Amalfi to Positano; stroll among the winding streets of Positano
Day 3: Full day to visit the impressive sites of Pompeii and Vesuvius
Day 4: Visit mozzarella producer and discover picturesque Amalfi; evening pizza-making class
Day 5: Free day to relax by the pool or for sightseeing
Day 6: Ceramic painting and walk along a short section of the Path of the Gods
Day 7: Kayak along the stunning shores of the Amalfi Coast; free time at the beach
Day 8: End Agerola
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, four lunches and five dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Transfer for group flight
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Local city tax (approximately €14)
- Optional regional lunch (€15, payable locally in cash)
- Optional BBQ dinner (€35, payable locally in cash)
- Pre & Post Package
- Rome Extension Package
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amalfi Coast: Pompeii & Pizza Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 May 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amalfi Coast: Pompeii & Pizza Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amalfi Coast: Pompeii & Pizza Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.