- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Pompeii and get close to Mt Vesuvius' crater
- Enjoy boat trips and kayak along the beach
- Learn how to make an authentic Neapolitan pizza
- Superb coastal walk along the 'Path of the Gods'
Southern Italy is famous for beautiful beaches, picturesque towns and of course the wonderful pizzas and gelatos. The Amalfi Coast offers all this and more. From our friendly family-run hotel we strike out on foot, bus and by boat to explore not just the dramatic coastline but also the world famous ruins of Pompeii and the winding streets of Positano and Amalfi. During our week we try our hand at ceramics, paper making and even have a go at making an authentic Neapolitan Pizza. Add to this a trip up the mighty volcano Mt Vesuvius and a thrilling kayak excursion along the colourful coastline and you have a week that will live long in the memory.
Day 1: Start Agerola.
Day 2: Boat trip from Amalfi to Positano; stroll among the winding streets of
Day 3: Full day to visit impressive sites of Pompeii and Vesuvius.
Day 4: Visit mozzarella producer and discover picturesque Amalfi; evening
Day 5: Free day to relax by the pool or for sightseeing.
Day 6: Ceramic painting and walk along a short section of 'Walk of the Gods'.
Day 7: Kayak along the stunning shores of the Amalfi Coast; enjoy free time at the
Day 8: End Agerola.
- 7 nights at comfortable family-run hotel with pool, all rooms en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
- 8 days land only/flight inclusive
- 6 days walking, boat trips, sightseeing and kayaking
- Travel by private minibus, boat and on foot
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Transfer for group flight
- Group normally 4 to 18, plus leader
- Designed for ages 9 to 12, also suitable for ages 13 to 16
- Any international flights to/from Agerola are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amalfi Coast: Pompeii & Pizza Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amalfi Coast: Pompeii & Pizza Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amalfi Coast: Pompeii & Pizza Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amalfi Coast: Pompeii & Pizza Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.