- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the world’s largest Buddhist temple at sunrise
- Taste local flavors in a foodie tour and cooking class
- Tour palaces, towns, and countryside by bike and on foot
Discover rich and traditional Javanese culture on this action-packed tour through Yogyakarta and the surrounding countryside. Bike through backstreets and ricefields, discover the Borobudur Buddhist Temple at sunrise, visit local markets and learn to cook with a local, among other incredible and authentic experiences.
Day 1: Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Day 1: Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Day 2: Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Day 2: Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Day 3: Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Day 3: Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Day 4: Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Day 4: Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
Day 5: Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Day 5: Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- 4 nights in a Yogyakarta homestay
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Airport transfers
- Yogyakarta airport pick-ip & drop-off
- Active and cultural adventure
- Borobudur sunrise tour
- Village bicycle tour
- Ullen Sentalu Museum visit
- Ceramics village bicycle tour
- Javanese archery
- Street food tour
- Cooking class
- Kopi Luwak tour
- Entrance fees
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 38 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 26 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 219 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 10 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Yogyakarta Cultural Experience 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yogyakarta Cultural Experience 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.