- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yogyakarta Exploring the heartland of Javanese culture
- Borobodur and Prambanan Excursions to remarkable Hindu and Buddhist temples
- Tawangmanggu Walk through local villages
- Mt. Bromo Stunning views of surrounding volcanoes
Strolling past lush rice paddies, walking up steaming volcanoes and venturing through ancient Hindu temples, we discover the best of Java and Bali on this tour taking in the highlights of Indonesia. Yogyakarta - Explore the cultural heartland of Java by cyclo-rickshaw Mount Bromo - Witness the sunrise from the peaks of surrounding volcanoes Ubud - Walk through rice paddies and discover the 'Monkey Temple' in this bohemian town.
Day 1 : Join tour in Yogyakarta
Day 2 : In Yogyakarta, explore by cycle rickshaw; visit Prambanan Hindu temple for sunset
Day 3 : From Yogyakarta, visit Borobodur Buddhist temple complex
Day 4 : Take a train through central Java to Malang. Evening orientation of city
Day 5 : Drive to Mount Bromo; walk through Sand Sea
Day 6 : Optional sunrise at Mount Penanjakan with views of Mount Bromo; drive to Kalibaru
Day 7 : Explore the plantations of Kalibaru , then take the ferry to Bali
Day 8 : Free day at the beach in Pemuteran. Optional snorkelling or mangrove walk
Day 9 : Free morning in Pemuteran. Afternoon drive inland to the village of Munduk
Day 10 : Morning walk past waterfalls and plantations. Afternoon drive to Ubud.
Day 11 : In Ubud, walk through rice paddies; free afternoon
Day 12 : Free morning in Ubud; drive to Sanur
Day 13 : In Sanur; free day
Day 14 : Tour ends in Sanur
- 13 Breakfast
- Bus, Ferry, Rickshaw
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Yogyakarta and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Exotic Java and Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Save US$ 67+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Exotic Java and Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 193 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Exotic Java and Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exotic Java and Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.