- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yogyakarta: This city ranks as one of the bestpreserved and most attractive in Java, with its ‘Kraton’ (the Sultan's Palace), the centre of Yogya's traditional life
- Candirejo: The village is set amidst lush green fields and tropical rainforests, and home to friendly locals
- Prambanan: The breathtaking temples at Prambanan date back to the ninth century
- Bromo: At its heart is a vast, ancient volcanic crater with sheer walls over 300m high, famous for its magnificent sunrise views and the panorama over the caldera with Semeru volcano in the background
This complete combination tour allows you to discover the two of the most inspirational islands in Indonesia – Java and Bali. Yogyakarta is not only known for its incredible temples, but also for its rich cultural heritage. Continue to East Java and witness a magnificent morning sunrise at Mt Bromo. Cross to Bali where you can gaze across the magical rice fields and white sandy beaches with a laid-back ambience. A true paradise on earth.
Day 1: Arrival Yogyakarta
Day 2: Borobudur Temple – Candirejo – Javanese Shaman Experience (120km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Yogyakarta: City Tour – Cycling Kota Gede – Prambanan (65km – 3 Hrs)
Day 4: Yogyakarta – Train To Jombang – Bromo (160km – 12 Hrs)
Day 5: Bromo Sunrise – Surabaya – Denpasar – Ubud (260km – 6 Hrs)
Day 6: Ubud – Guliang Kawan – Penglipuran – Ubud (65km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Ubud – Tampak Siring – Kintamani – Ubud (85km – 3 Hrs)
Day 8: Ubud – Art Market – Sanur (35km – 1 Hr)
Day 9: Sanur – Uluwatu Kecak – Dinner At Bumbu Bali (80km – 3 Hrs)
Day 10: Sanur
Day 11: Sanur – Departure Denpasar (20km – 30m)
- 10 nights at your selected hotel category
- 10 Breakfasts; 7 lunches and 2 dinners
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Train tickets to Jombang
- Operated with professional local English-speaking guides
- Spanish, French or Italian-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- 4x4 jeep ride to Mount Bromo sunrise tour
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in the itinerary: Borobudur Temple bike tour, Shaman reading, horse-drawn cart ride through Candirejo Village, Keraton Yogyakarta, pedicab ride and Taman Sari visit, bike ride in Kotagede, Plaosan and Prambanan temples, Trowulan visit, sunrise tour of Mount Bromo with horseback ride, Guliang Kawan village experience, Penglipuran village, Sebatu temple, Tirta Empul Temple, Ubud art market, Uluwatu Temple, Balinese Kecak dance performance
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Adisucipto International Airport in Yogyakarta
- Meet & Greet on day 5 at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International or domestic flight tickets or visa fees
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Temples, Volcanoes And Beaches; Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Temples, Volcanoes And Beaches; Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Temples, Volcanoes And Beaches; Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.