- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yogyakarta: Called the cultural capital, the only city on the island ruled by sultan, one of the bestpreserved and most important cities in Java.
- Prambanan: The breathtaking temples at Prambanan date back to the ninth century.
- Ubud: Known as the arts and crafts centre of the Bali Island, Ubud is a place where tradition is particularly important, and temple festivals happen almost daily.
- Gili Trawangan: Unwind in this unique remote island of Lambok admiring beautiful sunsets by the beach or spend this time more actively doing water sports or partying; you decide.
This unforgettable 15-day tour allows you to discover the two of the most inspirational islands of Indonesia – Java and Bali as well as relax on the sandy beaches of Gili Trawangan Island. The tour begins in Yogyakarta, the center of art and Javanese culture and continues east to the breathtaking volcanic landscapes of Mounts Bromo and Ijen. The journey will then take you to Bali through picturesque landscapes to discover temples, rural Balinese villages and local culture. Finally, you will set your foot on the Gili Trawangan Island to relax at the most beautiful beaches. This trip offers the perfect balance of diverse activities along with leisure time to truly experience and enjoy Indonesia.
Day 1: Arrival Yogyakarta (15km – 0.5hr)
Day 2: Yogyakarta – Borobudur – Candirejo – Yogyakarta (95km – 8hrs)
Day 3: Yogyakarta – Kraton – Taman Sari By Pedicab – Prambanan Temple – Yogyakarta (95km – 8hrs)
Day 4: Yogyakarta – Train To Mojokerto – Trowulan – Bromo (137km – 9hrs)
Day 5: Bromo Morning Sunrise – Ketapang (260km – 12hrs)
Day 6: Ketapang – Ijen – Morning Trek – Ubud (90km – 8hrs)
Day 7: Ubud
Day 8: Ubud – Besakih Temple – Penglipuran Village (89km – 7hrs)
Day 9: Ubud – Bedugul Bratan Lake Tour –kuta (120km – 7hrs)
Day 10: Kuta – Uluwatu Temple – Jimbaran – Kuta (55km – 6hrs)
Day 11: Kuta – Padang Bay – Gili Trawangan (95km – 4.50hrs)
Day 12: Gili Trawangan
Day 13: Gili Trawangan
Day 14: Gili Trawangan – Padang Bay – Kuta (95km – 4.50hrs)
Day 15: Kuta Departure (8km –1hr)
- 14 nights’ accommodation
- 14 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches (on Day 2-6 and 8-9)
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Temples tour and horse cart ride through Candirejo Village (Day 2); Sultan Palace visit, becak ride to Water Palace and Prambanan Temple visit (Day 3); Trowulan museum tour (Day 4); 4x4 jeep excursion (Day 5 and 6); Penglipuran village tour, Besakih and Goa Lawah Temple tour (Day 8); Temples and Jatiluwih rice terraces visit (Day 9); Uluwatu Temple (Day 10)
- Air-conditioned private transport throughout the tour
- Air-conditioned train from Jogjakarta to Mojokerto on Day 4
- Ferry from Java to Bali on Day 6
- Operated with a local English-speaking guide Day 1-6 and 8-10
- Spanish, French or Italian-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- 3 Diners (on Day 4, 5 and 10)
- 4x4 Jeep on Day 5 and 6
- Speed Boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan on Day 11 and back on Day 14
- ‘Cidomo’ ride to the hotel on Gili Trawangan on Day 11 and back on Day 14
- Meet & Greet
- International or domestic flight tickets or Indonesia visa fees
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities for driver and guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essence Of Indonesia, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essence Of Indonesia, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essence Of Indonesia, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.