- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Uncover the historic regional capitals of Yerevan and Tbilisi
- Cycle through the verdant Sno Valley & visit the majestic Gergeti Trinity Church
- Ride to the dramatically sited Khor Virap monastery in the shadow of Mount Ararat
- Marvel at the natural beauty of the expansive, high altitude Lake Sevan
Cycle through the spectacular landscapes of the Southern Caucasus. Steeped in history, from pagan temples to some of the earliest Christian monasteries, and dramatic natural landscapes of snow capped mountains and plunging alpine lakes, the Caucasus region is the perfect place for your next cycling adventure. With a support vehicle and crew throughout, you’ll explore the historic capitals of Yerevan and Tbilisi, ride through the stunning natural landscapes of Dilijan, the Armenian Switzerland, the Sno Valley and the serene Lake Sevan. Along the way you’ll discover ancient historical sites such as the picturesque Khor Virap, Armeni’s most sacred monastery, pagan Garni Temple and the spectacularly situated Gergeti Trinity Church, all whilst enjoying the fantastic food and the old fashioned welcoming hospitality of the region. Still relatively unvisited, discover this stunning region before others do.
Day 1 : Join in Yerevan, Armenia
Day 2 : Discover Yerevan
Day 3 : Geghard Monastery, Cycle to Garni & Khor Virap
Day 4 : Hayrivank Monastery, Cycle to Martuni
Day 5 : Cycle to Tsapatagh via Vanevan Monastery
Day 6 : Cycle to Dilijan
Day 7 : Cycle to Vanadzor, transfer to Tbilisi, Georgia
Day 8 : Cycle to Bakuriani via Tabatskuri Lake
Day 9 : Scenic ride through Mitarbi, Borjomi & Sadgeri
Day 10 : Cycle to Gudauri via Bazaleti Lake & Ananuri
Day 11 : Cycle to Sioni Village, Kazbegi through the Truso Valley
Day 12 : Visit Sno Valley, Stefantsminda & Gergeti Trinity Church
Day 13 : Transfer to Tbilisi, Explore the Old Town
Day 14 : In Tbilisi, trip concludes
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on a twin share basis, or best available local hotels in rural towns
- 13 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 12 dinners
- All internal transport by private vehicle (minibus on days 8-14)
- Group arrival & departure airport transfers (day 1 & day 14)
- Support vehicle throughout
- English speaking guides
- Comfortable front suspension mountain bikes
- Local sightseeing & entrance fees to monuments
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry, etc.
- International flights
- Airport and departure taxes
- Travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 149 today.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Armenia to Georgia by Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Armenia to Georgia by Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Armenia to Georgia by Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.