- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tokyo Explore modern and ancient Tokyo, its temples and teeming streets, with the option to visit nearby Mount Fuji
- Kyoto Experience traditional Japan, with stunning temples, immaculate Zen gardens and enigmatic geishas
- Jigokudani Meet the snow monkeys and spend the night in a temple lodging, joining the monks for morning prayers
- Kanazawa Explore the Samurai district and discover the secrets of the Ninja Temple
Day 1 : Join trip in Tokyo
Day 2 : Experience the spectacular Fire Ceremony and discover Tokyo’s temples and frenetic city streets
Day 3 : Explore Tokyo with the option to visit Hakone National Park for views of Mount Fuji
Day 4 : Travel by train to Matsumoto and discover the impressive Crow Castle
Day 5 : Meet the snow monkeys of Jigokudani and spend the night in Zenkoji Temple
Day 6 : Join the monks for morning prayers and explore the samurai district of Kanazawa
Day 7 : Free time in Kanazawa to try sushi at the Omichi Fish Market or discover the 'Ninja Temple'
Day 8 : Try sake in the old town of Takayama and stay in a family-run ryokan
Day 9 : Travel by train to Hiroshima and experience the poignant Peace Park and Peace Museum
Day 10 : Take the ferry to Miyajima Island, meet the tame deer and see the floating torii gate
Day 11 : Take the Bullet train to Kyoto and explore Nijo Castle
Day 12 : Free time to explore the Zen gardens, temples and geisha district of Kyoto
Day 13 : Continue discovering Kyoto before travelling to Osaka for a final night amongst the neon lights
Day 14 : Trip ends in Osaka
- 13 Breakfasts
- Asakusa Via Inn (3 nights)
- Alpico Plaza Hotel (1 night)
- Zenkoji Yakuo In (1 night)
- Hotel Econo Kanazawa Ekimae (2 nights)
- Minshuku Iwatakan (1 night)
- Hotel S-Plus Hiroshima Peace Park (2 nights)
- Hotel Elcient Kyoto (2 nights)
- Rihga Nakanoshima Inn (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Simply Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 165+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simply Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.