- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Osaka
- CRUISE along the Sumida River in Tokyo and the Okawa River in Osaka
- SEE the Togetsukyo Bridge in Arashiyama
- VISIT Sensoji Temple in Tokyo, Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Gion District and Kinkakuji Temple in Kyoto, the bamboo groves in Arashiyama, Nara Park and Todaiji Temple in Nara, Peace Memorial Park and Museum in Hiroshima, Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima Island, Tusyunoten Shrine and Umeda Sky Building in Osaka
A tale of three iconic cities and three former capitals - your epic journey through Japan blends old and new, with soul-stirring visits to ancient centres and modern cities.
Day 1: ARRIVE TOKYO (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: TOKYO SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: MT. FUJI AND OWAKUDANI
Day 4: TOKYO - KYOTO (3 NIGHTS)
Day 5: KYOTO SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: NARA SIGHTSEEING
Day 7: KYOTO - HIROSHIMA (2 NIGHTS)
Day 8: HIROSHIMA SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: HIROSHIMA - OSAKA (2 NIGHTS)
Day 10: OSAKA SIGHTSEEING
Day 11: DEPART OSAKA
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 10 breakfasts
- 3 lunches (Including Connect with Locals)
- 3 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Tokyo and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 214+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Japan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 May 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.