- Self-guided tour of Montalcino
- Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellar
- Self-guided tour of the St. Antimo Abbey
The town, its century-old fortress, and the best wineries reviewed in specialised magazines are the main destination of our outing. You will discover Montalcino, the splendid Abbazia di Sant’Antimo (St. Antimo’s Abbey) and the beautiful surrounding area. Along with a selection of other prestigious wines, you will also sample Brunello di Montalcino, known as the “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, presently the most appreciated wine product in the whole world.
At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to Siena in a minivan.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Pick up and drop off on request and price depending on client's accomodation
Guests are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior departure.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.