- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery surrounding Arenal Volcano.
- Spot indigenous wildlife while on a Cano Negro riverboat cruise.
- Learn about Costa Rica's vegetation on a guided walk in the cloud forest.
Lush forests and stunning waterfalls…rumbling volcanoes and endless coastlines…Costa Rica is a paradise teeming with exotic plants and incredible animals. Luxuriate at a resort for two nights at Playa Carrillo, Guanacaste, known for its breathtaking beauty and fine sandy beaches. Spend two nights in Monteverde’s lush cloud forest. Experience the forest canopy on your choice of a hanging bridges nature walk or an exhilarating zip lining tour. Explore part of the 20,000 acre nature preserve of Cano Negro on a riverboat adventure. Enjoy the tranquil views of the Arenal Volcano from your hotel. Explore San Jose’s Plaza de Cultura and view the magnificent National Theatre. You will find a slice of paradise and so much more.
Day 1 : San Jose, Costa Rica - Tour Begins
Day 2 : San Jose - Coffee Plantation - Guanacaste
Day 3 : Guanacaste
Day 4 : Guanacaste - Monteverde
Day 5 : Monteverde
Day 6 : Monteverde - Lake Arenal Cruise - Arenal
Day 7 : Arenal - Cano Negro - Arenal
Day 8 : Arenal - Zarcero - San Jose
Day 9 : San Jose - Tour Ends
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tropical Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tropical Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tropical Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tropical Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.