- Explore the flora and fauna of the jungle in Tortuguero National Park
- Cloud Forest of Monteverde valley and Zipline canopy Experience
- Hike Arenal Volcano and enjoy amazing views
- Experience a jungle canoe ride to see the birds and wildlife
Start the tour with a pick-up in San Jose and transfer to the famed Monteverde, where you'' have a chance to explore the cloud forest and take a heart-pumping copy zipline ride on the longest zipline in the country! Then visit La Fortuna and spend a day on Arenal Volcano. Don't forget a soak in the hot springs! Next head to the jungles of Tortuguero National Park REserve where you can search for birds and wildlife on a relaxing morning canoe ride. After Tortuguero, transfer back to San Jose where the trip ends.
Day 1: San Jose to Monteverde
Day 2: Canopy Adventure in Monteverde
Day 3: Monteverde to La Fortuna/Arenal
Day 4: La Fortuna - Arenal Volcano Experience
Day 5: La Fortuna to Tortuguero
Day 6: Canoe tour in Tortuguero
Day 7: Tortuguero to San Jose
- Ground transfers: Hotel to hotel shared vans
- Accommodations: 6 nights hotels standard category
- Expert bilingual guides: in Arenal Volcano, Canoa Tour, Zipline Extreme Cable.
- Entrance fees: Zipline line, Canoe Tour, Arenal Volcano
- Food and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Taxi service
- Any border fees
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.