- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- VIP ADMISSION to the Vatican Museums
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING guided walking tour of 'Secret Venice' to the Rialto food market, with a group size of no more than 25 guests
- VISIT the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, the Villa Barberini Gardens in Castel Gandolfo and the Basilica of St. Francis in Assisi
- VIEW the Colosseum and Forum in Rome, Santa Croce Basilica and the Duomo in Florence, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
Explore Italy's café culture, Renaissance frescoes and feats of classic architecture - all must-see highlights of this leisurely jaunt through the cities of Rome, Florence and Venice.
Day 1: Arrive Rome (3 Nights)
Day 2: Rome and Castel Gandolfo Sightseeing
Day 3: Rome At Leisure
Day 4: Rome – Assisi – Florence (3 Nights)
Day 5: Florence Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 6: Florence – Excursion to Pisa
Day 7: Florence – Bologna – Venice (3 Nights)
Day 8: Venice Canal Cruise, Orientation and Free Time
Day 9: Secret Venice Walking Tour and visit to the Rialto Food Market
Day 10: Depart Venice
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 9 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 3 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Rome and from Munich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Great Italian Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great Italian Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Great Italian Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great Italian Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.