- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the charming cultures of Puerto Iguazu and Foz do Iguacu
- Discover one of the tallest and widest falls in the world from every angle
- Experience the view from the top of the Devil’s Throat waterfall
Day 1: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 2: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina - Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 3: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
Day 4: Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
- 3N in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- 1N in Puerto Iguazu
- 2N in Foz do Iguacu
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- All transfers as per itinerary
- City and Nature expeditions
- Explore Puerto Iguazu
- Argentinian Iguazu Falls Excursion
- Brazilian Iguazu Falls Excursion
- English-speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iguazu Falls Adventure 4D/3N (Puerto to Foz) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iguazu Falls Adventure 4D/3N (Puerto to Foz) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguazu Falls Adventure 4D/3N (Puerto to Foz) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols