- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 2400 meters
- Explore Paro and learn more about the history of Buddhism in Bhutan
- Hike to Paro Taktsang, popularly known as Tiger's Nest
- See some of the major highlights of Thimphu, Bhutan's capital city
We will pick you up upon arrival in the country and drive you to your hotel. Enjoy a guided, city tour of Paro. See some of its most impressive monuments, including Jangtsa Dumtseg Lhakhang, a 15th-century Buddhist temple; Rinpung Dzong, a Buddhist monastery and fortress; Bhutan's national museum; and Kichu Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the country.
Hike to the extraordinary Paro Taktsang, popular all over the world as Tiger's Nest, before heading for Thimphu, the largest city in Bhutan that is situated in the linear valley of the Thimpu River. See important landmarks of the city such as the National Memorial Chorten, Drubthob Goemba and the majestic Tashichho Dzong as well as the gigantic Buddha Dordenma.
Your trip comes to an end in Thimphu from where we will drive you to the airport. for more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Namaste and greetings from Alpine Club of Himalaya!!!!
Thank you for sharing about your experience as a member of our tour group
From your ratings of Alpine Club, I believe you and your friends have enjoyed your holiday tremendously with our arrangements of the best put together itinerary to cater to your want to do list of activities and the places/regions you like to visit while in Nepal.
We are committed to provide good and reliable services at reasonable pricing to our visitors to have an enjoyable and memorable holiday with a difference, ie, something exciting to do, something special, and something you would like to experience.
We are truly delighted that we were given the opportunity to be of service to you and friends and we look forward to your next visit to Nepal to provide you and your friends/relatives for greater adventures in the ‘Walk of the Himalaya’.
Alpine Club beckons you, to greater adventures in the Himalayas…..
Alpine Club of Himalaya Team”
Day 1: Bhutan arrival and sightseeing tour of Paro
Day 2: Paro to Thimphu & hike Tiger's Nest
Day 3: Thimphu sightseeing tour
Day 4: Thimphu departure
- Bhutanese visa fees
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport as per the itinerary
- Government-approved A and B category hotels for accommodation on a twin- share basis
- All meals as per the itinerary
- All land transportation by private vehicle within Bhutan as per the itinerary.
- Services of experienced and English speaking guide (Government Licensed holder)
- Mineral water on long trips both on trek and cultural tours.
- All necessary permits for entering Dzongs, Monasteries, Monuments and restricted areas.
- Museum fees and other special entry fees.
- Government royalty, tax and fees.
- Service charge.
- Airfare for international flights to and from Bhutan
- Expenses that are of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, internet, laundry, etc)
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSpring (March to May) and autumn (September and October) are the best seasons to visit Bhutan. January and February are cold, but from then until April the climate remains dry. Bhutan observes its biggest festivals during the spring season and in late spring the famous rhododendrons bloom spectacularly, flooding the valleys with their color. From June to September, monsoon clouds cover the hills and mountains.