- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Maximum altitude 2400 meters
- Explore Paro and learn more about the history of Buddhism in Bhutan
- Hike to Paro Taktsang, popularly known as Tiger's Nest
- See some of the major highlights of Thimphu, Bhutan's capital city
We will pick you up upon arrival in the country and drive you to your hotel. Enjoy a guided, city tour of Paro. See some of its most impressive monuments, including Jangtsa Dumtseg Lhakhang, a 15th-century Buddhist temple; Rinpung Dzong, a Buddhist monastery and fortress; Bhutan's national museum; and Kichu Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the country.
Hike to the extraordinary Paro Taktsang, popular all over the world as Tiger's Nest, before heading for Thimphu, the largest city in Bhutan that is situated in the linear valley of the Thimpu River. See important landmarks of the city such as the National Memorial Chorten, Drubthob Goemba and the majestic Tashichho Dzong as well as the gigantic Buddha Dordenma.
Your trip comes to an end in Thimphu from where we will drive you to the airport. for more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We had most comfortable time at Bhutan. Thank you mr Sujan and Alpine club of Himalaya for your arrangement.
I highly recommended this trip to all who wish to visit Bhutan”
Day 1: Bhutan arrival and sightseeing tour of Paro
Day 2: Paro to Thimphu & hike Tiger's Nest
Day 3: Thimphu sightseeing tour
Day 4: Thimphu departure
- Bhutanese visa fees
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport as per the itinerary
- Government-approved A and B category hotels for accommodation on a twin- share basis
- All meals as per the itinerary
- All land transportation by private vehicle within Bhutan as per the itinerary.
- Services of experienced and English speaking guide (Government Licensed holder)
- Mineral water on long trips both on trek and cultural tours.
- All necessary permits for entering Dzongs, Monasteries, Monuments and restricted areas.
- Museum fees and other special entry fees.
- Government royalty, tax and fees.
- Service charge.
- Airfare for international flights to and from Bhutan
- Expenses that are of a personal nature (personal gear, telephone calls, beverages, internet, laundry, etc)
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Spring (March to May) and autumn (September and October) are the best seasons to visit Bhutan. January and February are cold, but from then until April the climate remains dry. Bhutan observes its biggest festivals during the spring season and in late spring the famous rhododendrons bloom spectacularly, flooding the valleys with their color. From June to September, monsoon clouds cover the hills and mountains.