- duration 6 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-34445
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Spot unique wildlife in the world’s largest floodplain the Pantanal
- Enjoy activities such as fishing for piranhas and horseback riding
- Take a night boat safari, search for alligators & view birds
- Swim in Bonito’s beautiful blue coloured rivers and springs
This is the perfect trip for nature lovers. Explore the Pantanal, one of the world's largest tropical wetlands which stands out for its extraordinary biodiversity and plentiful wildlife, by means of exciting activities. Then let yourself be amazed by Bonito’s incredible natural wonders.
Day 1: Campo Grande - Pantanal, Brazil
Day 2: Pantanal, Brazil
Day 3: Pantanal, Brazil
Day 4: Pantanal - Bonito, Brazil
Day 5: Bonito, Brazil
Day 6: Bonito - Campo Grande, Brazil
- 5N in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels and lodge in Pantanal
- 3N in Pantanal Lodge
- 2N in Bonito
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Shuttle transfers
- Transfer from Campo Grande to Pantanal
- Transfer from Pantanal to Bonito
- Transfer from Bonito to Campo Grande
- English-speaking guide for certain activities
- Pantanal Adventure and Explore Bonito
- 1 artisanal fishing activity
- 1 late afternoon boat tour
- 1 fluvial safari
- 1 land safari
- 1 ecological walk
- 1 floating activity
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pantanal & Bonito Experience 6D/5N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 October 2022, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pantanal & Bonito Experience 6D/5N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pantanal & Bonito Experience 6D/5N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note the final price for this tour is subject to change according to the availability and prices of domestic flights. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols