- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the beauty of both countries, from Jaipur’s Amber Fort and Agra’s iconic Taj Mahal to the mighty Mount Everest, witnessed during a breathtaking scenic flight.
- Taste the best of Indian and Nepali cuisine during a street food tour in Agra, a meal in the home of a Brahmin family in Jaipur and a cooking class with the Seven Women, a social enterprise helping disadvantaged women in Nepal.
- Embark on safaris through Ranthambore National Park and Chitwan National Park in search of antelope, rhinos, sloth bears, leopards and the elusive tigers that call these parks home.
- Enjoy two fantastic feature stays – an elegant heritage hotel in Jaipur, built in 1928, and a stylish resort perfectly placed on the border of Chitwan National Park.
Experience India’s Golden Triangle and Nepal’s magnificent mountain peaks on this 18-day Premium adventure from Delhi to Kathmandu. Discover the 'Pink City' of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, safari through Ranthambhore National Park in search of tigers, and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. Continue to Kathmandu, where a scenic Everest flight provides an unforgettable introduction to Nepal. Visit a Tibetan refugee camp and search for big game in Chitwan National Park. Awash with highlights, from lavish palaces and vibrant bazaars to small villages nestled in the foothills of snow-capped peaks, this is an eclectic adventure not to be missed.
Plenty to see and greatly organized.
Incredible guide who took us through a lot of the culture, history and day-to-day of this unique country.
Some infrastructure limitations, but nothing too bad when it comes to these unusual territories.”
Ranthambhore National Park
Ranthambhore National Park
Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park
- Hotel (13 nights), Jaipur Feature Stay (2 nights), Chitwan Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 17 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Auto rickshaw , Boat , Cycle rickshaw , Metro , Plane , Private vehicle , Jeep , Canoe
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Delhi - Welcome dinner
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Expert-led street food tour (as dinner)
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Wildlife Safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Jaipur - Home-cooked dinner
- Jaipur - Leader-led orientation walk
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Jaipur - City Palace
- Jaipur - Private Royal Haveli visit with owner
- Jaipur - Rooftop drinks overlooking old walled city (one drink included)
- Varanasi - Sarnath
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Varanasi - Sunset candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi - Sunset Ganges boat trip (musicians on board)
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Delhi - Final dinner
- Kathmandu - Welcome dinner
- Kathmandu - Everest Scenic Flight
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu - Durbar Square
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Bhaktapur - Leader-led walking tour
- Bhaktapur - Changu Narayan Temple
- Nagarkot - Sunset cocktail at Club Himalaya (one drink included)
- Kathmandu - Cooking class at Seven Women
- Pokhara - Phewa Tal Lake boat trip
- Pokhara - Peace Pagoda
- Pokhara - Kalikasthan half day hike
- Pokhara - Tibetan community visit with momo lunch
- Chitwan NP - Village tour
- Chitwan - Afternoon safari
- Chitwan - Canoe safari, bird watching walk or jeep safari
- Chitwan - Sunset champagne by Rapti River
- Chitwan - Private bush dinner (on hotel grounds)
- Chitwan - Canoe on Rapti River
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium India & Nepal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 204+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium India & Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium India & Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium India & Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In the summer months, Rajasthan can get very hot. Be sure to drink lots of water, pack light cotton clothing and use adequate skin protection. It can also get foggy between December and February, which can put a new spin on the already spectacular scenery. However, it may cause traffic congestion and delays.
- The Everest scenic flight is subject to weather conditions – cross your fingers for clear skies that give way to unforgettable views.
- Exploring Chitwan National Park's beautiful trails on foot requires a reasonable level fitness.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.