- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
Lemosho makes Uhuru accessible even for the amateurs. Altezza recommends this route for everyone willing to avoid the bustle of other groups.
A slightly more expensive price is fully justified by the spectacular scenarios, SUV transfer to the beginning of the trek and the highest chances of successful climbing and solitude!
Lemosho route has the following advantages:
- The camping sites location and gradual altitude increase are the most suitable for beginners and amateurs. Acclimatization process is the easiest on Kilimanjaro making the summiting chances the highest.
- The route is the least frequented by climbers, making oneness with the nature unique. Lemosho is for real solitude admirers, whose ephemeral contact with Nature is never broken there.
- Successful summiting chances are the highest on this route! Lemosho is the only route, where acclimatization process is smooth, the attacks of the high altitude sickness are rare and the odds to see the most amazing sunrise of your life at Uhuru peak are the greatest!
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: From Londorossi Gate to Shira 2 Camp
Day 3: From Shira 2 Camp to Barranco Camp
Day 4: From Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
Day 5: From Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 6: From Barafu Camp to Uhuru Peak and to Millennium Camp
Day 7: From Millennium Camp to Mweka Gate
Day 8: Departure
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Transfer to Parkview Inn hotel
- Accommodation at the hotel Parkview Inn (includes breakfast, accommodation in double rooms)
- Transfer to 3500m altitude
- Professional team support. All guides are certified «Wilderness First Responders», «Wilderness First Aid», and experience climbing over 7 years
- Two porters are assigned to each climber. Camp crew is responsible for camp arrangements
- Kilimanjaro National Park fees
- Rescue fee
- Ecological fee
- Regular nutritional meals three times a day + fresh fruits
- Sleeping bags "The North Face" (comfort -18 C / Extreme -34 C)
- Modern tents "The North Face" VE 25 / 2-Meter Dome Tent
- Briefing with English-speaking support team before the start of the ascent
- Medical kit
- Equipment for group (power tent / table / chairs / crockery)
- Drinking bottled water for the first days of climbing
- Meet the group at the exit of the National Park on Mweka Gate and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation in Parkview Inn hotel (includes breakfast, accommodation in double rooms)
- International certificates
- Transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Visa fees
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the climb)
- Rent of personal equipment
- Support team tips $ 150-250 per climber
- High-altitude trekking insurance
- Save +US$ 66 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.This program is not recommended for young people under 18 years and elderly people aged 60 and over.