- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Uhuru Peak
- Stella Point
- Lava Tower
- Shira Plateau
6-day Lemosho starts with the high-altitude drop-off by off-road vehicles at 3.500 m (alpine zone) and skips a stopover at Shira 1 Camp where you'd stay the night on a 7-day program. This 6-day variation is generally more exciting for regular hikers or those that regularly do cardio work-outs like jogging. Success rates on 6-day Lemosho are about 80%.
Successful summiting chances are the highest from all the 6-day routes!
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: From Londorossi Gate to Shira 2 Camp
Day 3: From Shira 2 Camp to Barranco Camp
Day 4: From Barranco Camp to Karanga Camp
Day 5: From Karanga Camp to Barafu Camp
Day 6: From Barafu Camp to Uhuru Peak and to Millennium Camp
Day 7: From Millennium Camp to Mweka Gate
Day 8: Departure
- Meeting at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer to Aishi Machame Hotel
- Accommodation at Aishi Machame Hotel prior to the climb (sharing a twin/double room, including breakfast)
- Transfer to a trailhead (high-altitude drop-off on off-road vehicles)
- Professional mountain crew. All guides have "Wilderness First Responder" and "Wilderness First Aid" certificates, along with over 7 years of experience in climbing
- Each participant will be provided with a porter (who can carry up to 15 kg of personal baggage)
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits
- Kilimanjaro National Park rescue fees
- Camping/hut fees
- 3 square meals daily during the climb. The menu includes different soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables; vegetarian, non-lactose, gluten-free options available
- Oxygen systems and pulse oximeters
- First aid kit
- Modern The North Face VE-25 tents (2 climbers share 1 tent)
- Warm and comfortable sleeping pads (4 inches thick)
- Group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery)
- Meeting the group at the National Park exit and transfer to the hotel
- Accommodation after the climb at Aishi Machame Hotel (sharing a twin/double room, including breakfast)
- International certificates for a successful ascent
- Return transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Portable toilet
- Portable shower
- Private tent
- Extra Porter Services
- Extra day on the mount
- VIP Lounge at JRO (arrival)
- VIP Lounge JRO (departure)
- Airline tickets
- Visa fee
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the climb)
- Personal gear
- Support team tips (200-250 USD per climber)
- High-altitude trekking insurance
- Mountaineering insurance. You'll need special insurance for climbing Kilimanjaro which covers high-altitude trekking up to 6000 m
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.