- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Challenge yourself on this 5day trek, widely regarded as the most beautiful route
- Reach the summit at 5,895M and savor the unique feeling of standing on the roof of Africa
- Climb through rich rain forest into a snowy wonderland
- Enjoy thrilling and safe scrambles on the very edge of Africa's highest mountain
This route offers the relative luxury of being able to sleep in shared huts along the entire route. Mineral water, soft drinks, chocolates and beer are also sold at all the camps on this route. All your equipment and supplies are portered and a cook prepares all your meals.
NB: With small Additional cost we can book for you accommodation before or/and after summiting Mount Kilimanjaro.
Our safari tour designer provided absolutely professional and first-class service. Every booking and guide, porters, driver and staff person we met were exemplary, and the suggestions they made for us were fantastic. As first-time travelers to Africa, with group of 10 students we had many questions, and our agent responded promptly and in detail to all our questions. Brian, the companys managing director and his partner met with us in person not once but twice - that level of service is something we have not encountered before. Our Kili guide and Safari driver was one of the most knowledgeable and friendly tour staffs we have ever met - we were sad to leave them. We cannot recommend this safari tour company highly enough! Our expectations were high, and they were exceeded!”
Day 1: Marangu Gate (1860m) – Mandara hut (2715m)
Day 2: Mandara hut (2715m) – Horombo hut (3705m)
Day 3: Horombo hut (3705m) – Kibo hut (4730m)
Day 4: Kibo hut – Uhuru Peak (5895m) – Horombo hut (3705m)
Day 5: Horombo hut (3705m) – Marangu Gate (1860m)
- Return transport from Arusha/Moshi to Mount Kilimanjaro
- Professional mountain guides and porters
- Accommodation in mountain huts
- Three meals a day while on the mountain
- All park entrance fees and taxes
- Reliable 24-hour airport services
- Emergency services
- Airport Transfers
- All your climbing gear
- Personal insurance
- Personal spending money
- Tips for guide, porter and cook
- Accommodation before and/or after climb (Can be arranged on small additional cost)
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNB: With small Additional cost we can book for you accommodation before or/and after summiting Mount Kilimanjaro. Children bellow 13 years of age must be accompanied by adult.