- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5895 meters
- Challenge yourself on this 5day trek, widely regarded as the most beautiful route
- Reach the summit at 5,895M and savor the unique feeling of standing on the roof of Africa
- Climb through rich rain forest into a snowy wonderland
- Enjoy thrilling and safe scrambles on the very edge of Africa's highest mountain
This route offers the relative luxury of being able to sleep in shared huts along the entire route. Mineral water, soft drinks, chocolates and beer are also sold at all the camps on this route. All your equipment and supplies are portered and a cook prepares all your meals.
NB: With small Additional cost we can book for you accommodation before or/and after summiting Mount Kilimanjaro.
FOR SAFARI PART:
Hans is an awesome animal seeker and spotter, well informative with a wealth of knowledge about everything in the National Parks.
We cant say enough about Brian who organizes this trip from our first email, the choice of accommodation was breathtaking, we had our recommendations but he advised other cozier accommodations which we trusted and was the best.
FOR KILIMANJARO PART:
is more about the team led by Faza and his team of porters and chef they are story teller and the trip would not have been the same without them. I went into this excited for the physical adventure but I learned so much which was just icing on the cake making the trip that much better. These guys are amazing cooks (I wish they sold a guide cookbook, I ate way better on the trip than I do at home) and made sure each and everyone one of us was well taken care of. We had a group of 7 plus our two guides which was the perfect size and afforded us the ability to split up into two groups on the second day so part of the younger group could trek fast than the older ones. The hike in and out was not as bad as I expected just make sure you are well hydrated and eat plenty of snacks and drink enough water, which the guides make sure you do.
All in all I can't recommend this trip with Dahlia Tours enough! I am a professional travel advisor and will be recommending this trip and company to all of my clients. We are selective about the companies we work with, only partnering with the most reputable companies who will take care of our clients and have them coming back raving and wanting to do another trip. I am glad I was part of this trips”
Day 1: Marangu Gate (1860m) – Mandara hut (2715m)
Day 2: Mandara hut (2715m) – Horombo hut (3705m)
Day 3: Horombo hut (3705m) – Kibo hut (4730m)
Day 4: Kibo hut – Uhuru Peak (5895m) – Horombo hut (3705m)
Day 5: Horombo hut (3705m) – Marangu Gate (1860m)
- Return transport from Arusha/Moshi to Mount Kilimanjaro
- Professional mountain guides and porters
- Accommodation in mountain huts
- Three meals a day while on the mountain
- All park entrance fees and taxes
- Reliable 24-hour airport services
- Emergency services
- Airport Transfers
- All your climbing gear
- Personal insurance
- Personal spending money
- Tips for guide, porter and cook
- Accommodation before and/or after climb (Can be arranged on small additional cost)
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNB: With small Additional cost we can book for you accommodation before or/and after summiting Mount Kilimanjaro. Children bellow 13 years of age must be accompanied by adult.