- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Casablanca: Enjoy a tour of this cosmopolitan city and admire the magnificent Hassan II Mosque
- Meknes: Behold the ancient city gates of Bab Mansour and Bab ElKhemis and the granaries of Moulay Ismail
- Fes: See the magnificent Moulay Idriss Zaouia, Medina; explore the historic alleys and artisanal quarter.
- Erfoud: Ascend high into the Atlas, discovering ski resorts, former French colonial outposts and bustling market towns en route to this oasis in the Sahara
This ten-day expedition takes you to see the highlights of Morocco. Learn about Moroccan culture and art and marvel at the diverse landscapes across this incredible country. Visit the imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat, Fez and Meknes. See the Atlas Mountains, numerous Kasbahs and the Sahara Desert. Accommodation is in 5* hotels on BB or half-board basis with plenty of opportunities to savour the best in traditional Moroccan cuisine, including the spectacular dinner-show Fantasia.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Casablanca (250 Kms - 3hrs)
Day 3: Casablanca – Rabat (90 Kms - 1hr)
Day 4: Rabat - Meknes - Volubilis - Fes (280 Kms - 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Fes
Day 6: Fez – Midelt – Erfoud - Merzouga (450 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Merzouga-erfoud – Tineghir – Ouarzazate (340 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech (205 Kms – 4hrs)
Day 9: Marrakech
Day 10: Departure Marrakech
- 9 nights's accommodation
- B&B option: 9 breakfasts, 2 dinners on day 6 and 9.
- Half-Board option (extra fee): 9 breakfasts, 9 dinners and 1 lunch on day 9.
- Air-conditioned bus for the duration of the tour
- Private transfer from Marrakech Airport to Marrakech hotels and vice-versa
- Transfer in 4x4 from Erfoud to Merzouga and vice-versa
- Operated with English, French or Spanish speaking guides for the duration of the tour
- German-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: panoramic tour of Casablanca with exterior visit to the Hassan II Mosque and the city corniche; panoramic tour of Rabat and visit to the Kasbah of the Oudayas; panoramic tour of Meknes; Fez el Bali, Nejjarine Fountain, Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss Zaouia, the Mellah, panoramic view of the fortifications of the north; Ouarzazate, visit to the Taourirt Kasbah and the Tifoultout Kasbah (time permitting); Ait Ben Haddou; the Majorelle garden in Marrakech, as well as the Koutoubia mosque (exterior), the Bahia Palace, the Medina and the souks with visit to a Moroccan herbalist and the famous Jmaa el Fnaa square.
- Meet and greet on day 1
- Tips in hotels and restaurant
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay directly)
- Driver-guide Tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bills, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Discovery, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 May 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Discovery, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Discovery, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.