- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-32672
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, Spanish, German
- Casablanca: Enjoy a tour of this cosmopolitan city and admire the magnificent Hassan II Mosque.
- Rabat: Discover the capital’s many attractions, including the Royal Palace, the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, the Hassan Tower and the Oudaya Garden
- Chefchaouen: This blue city is an otherworldly escape nestled in Morocco’s Rif Mountains.
- Tangier: Known as the gateway to Europe due to its proximity to Spain, Tangier has an interesting cultural diversity with a rich past.
- Fes: See the magnificent Moulay Idriss Zaouia and explore the city’s historical alleys and artisanal quarter.
- Meknes: Behold the ancient city gates of Bab Mansour and Bab El-Khemis and the granaries of Moulay Ismail.
- Merzouga: The best place to take a big breath around the highest dunes in Morocco and experience a nomadic life in a VIP bivouac.
- Erfoud: Ascend high into the Atlas, discovering ski resorts, former French colonial outposts and bustling market towns en route to this oasis in the Sahara.
- Tineghir: Ascend high into the Atlas, discovering ski resorts, former French colonial outposts and bustling market towns en route to this oasis in the Sahara.
- Ouarzazate:Visit the fortified village of Kelaat M'Gouna as well as the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate itself.
- Show more
This ten-day expedition takes you to see the highlights of Morocco. Learn about Moroccan culture and art and marvel at the diverse landscapes across this incredible country. Visit the imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat, Fez and Meknes. See the Atlas Mountains, numerous Kasbahs and the Sahara Desert. Accommodation is in 5* hotels on half-board or full-board basis with plenty of opportunities to savour the best in traditional Moroccan cuisine.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Casablanca (250 Kms – 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Casablanca – Rabat – Tangier (340 Kms – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Tangier – Chefchaouen – Fez (399 Kms – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Fez – Meknes– FÈz (140 Kms – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Fez – Midelt – Erfoud - Merzouga (450 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Merzouga - Erfoud – Tineghir – Ouarzazate (340 Kms – 5.25 Hrs)
Day 8: Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech (205 Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 9: Marrakech
Day 10: Departure Marrakech
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Atlas Medina & Spa or similar 5*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Kenzi tower or similar 5*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Royal Tulip city Centre or similar 5*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Les Merinides or similar 5*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Azawad or similar (Bivouac)
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Berber palace or similar 5*
- 9 night's accommodation
- Tips in hotels and restaurants
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 9 Dinners
- Air-conditioned bus for the duration of the tour
- Private transfer from Marrakech Airport to Marrakech hotels and vice-versa
- Transfer in 4x4from Erfoud to Merzouga
- Operated with English, French or Spanish speaking guides for the duration of the tour
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: panoramic tour of Casablanca with exterior visit to the Hassan II Mosque and the corniche; panoramic tour of Rabat and visit to the Kasbah of the Oudayas; panoramic tour of Tangier, the Caves of Hercules and Cape Spartel; panoramic tour of Meknes, visit to the granaries of Moulay Ismail; Fez el Bali, Nejjarine Fountain, Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss Zaouia, the Mellah, panoramic view of the fortifications of the north; visit to the Taourirt Kasbah and the Tifoultout Kasbah (time-permitting); Ait Ben Haddou; Marrakech, Jmaa-el-Fnaa square and the souks, as well as a visit to a Moroccan herbalist, an exterior visit to the Koutoubia, the Bahia Palace and the Majorelle garden.
- Meet and great on day 1
- Visas, international flights and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide Tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bills, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Save US$ 221 today.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Morocco Full Immersion, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Morocco Full Immersion, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Morocco Full Immersion, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.