- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Getaways and short breaks
- Active and outdoor
Join this exclusive four-day private tour with flights included discovering the gentle giants that live in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. Uganda is lucky to be the home of the famous endangered mountain gorillas, and it has the highest population of mountain gorillas in the world.
Day 1: Arrival Entebbe
Day 2: Entebbe – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (65min Flight, Included)
Day 3: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 4: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest (60min Flight, Included) – Departure Entebbe
- 3 night's accommodation
- Standard Hotel Category = The Boma Entebbe or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Mahogany Springs Lodge or similar 3*
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide during the game drive (Day 3)
- Arrival private transfer from Entebbe International Airport (Day 1)
- Domestic scheduled flights with airport fees and taxes (Day 2, 4)
- Private 4x4 vehicle during the game drive (maximum 6 persons per vehicle)
- Departure private transfer to Entebbe International Airport (Day 4)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Gorilla trekking including permits (Day 3)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 2, 4)
- All park fees and government taxes
- ENTRANCE FEES & ACTIVITES:
- Visa fees
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Save US$ 200 today.
- Earn US$ 133+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bwindi By Air – Mahogany Springs Lodge, Private Tour (on Request) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bwindi By Air – Mahogany Springs Lodge, Private Tour (on Request) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bwindi By Air – Mahogany Springs Lodge, Private Tour (on Request) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.