- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Adventure Morocco provides an amazing mixture of cultural exploration and adventure!
Commence your journey at bustling Marrakesh before jumping on board a Jeep Safari through the vast Sahara. Stay in nomad tents like a Bedouin and indulge in a traditional Moroccan desert lifestyle. Experience the desert Moroccan-style as you spend a day trekking on a camel. To top it all, take a mental picture of the sunset over desert dunes to last for a lifetime. Then chill against the ocean breeze in Agadir and Essaouira.
Attention: To catch the sunset at the desert; the groups departing from 20th of October to the 21st of May will spend one night in Ouarzazate, replacing one night in Essaouira.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou
Day 3: Ouarzazate, Zagora, M’hamid, 4X4 Jeep Ride
Day 4: M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert
Day 5: M’hamid, Agadir
Day 6: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels, desert camp (Bedouin tents)
- 7 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus.
- From the airport to TravelTalk hotel on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adventure Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44 today.
- Save US$ 29+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adventure Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 30 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Adventure Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adventure Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.