- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- Explore the legendary Marrakesh
- Jump on a Jeep Safari and journey through the vast Sahara
- Stay in nomad tents like a Bedouin
- Indulge in a traditional Moroccan desert lifestyle
- Experience the desert Moroccanstyle as you spend a day trekking on a camel
- Take in a unforgettable sunset over desert dunes
- Chill against the ocean breeze in Agadir and Essaouira
- Show more
Adventure Morocco provides an amazing mixture of cultural exploration and adventure!
Commence your journey at bustling Marrakesh before jumping on board a Jeep Safari through the vast Sahara. Stay in nomad tents like a Bedouin and indulge in a traditional Moroccan desert lifestyle. Experience the desert Moroccan-style as you spend a day trekking on a camel. To top it all, take a mental picture of the sunset over desert dunes to last for a lifetime. Then chill against the ocean breeze in Agadir and Essaouira.
Attention: Tour Groups departing between 20 October and 21 May will spend one night in Ouarzazate, replacing one night in Essaouira, in order to allow time to catch sunset in the desert.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou
Day 3: Ouarzazate, Zagora, Jeep Safari, M’hamid
Day 4: M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert, Zagora
Day 5: Zagora, Agadir
Day 6: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara (Bedouin tents).
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned, modern coach or mini-bus.
- Arrival transfer on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- 4x4 Jeep Safari & Camel Safari
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adventure Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adventure Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 August 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Adventure Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adventure Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.