- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Adventure Morocco provides an amazing mixture of cultural exploration and adventure!
Commence your journey at bustling Marrakesh before jumping on board a Jeep Safari through the vast Sahara. Stay in nomad tents like a Bedouin and indulge in a traditional Moroccan desert lifestyle. Experience the desert Moroccan-style as you spend a day trekking on a camel. To top it all, take a mental picture of the sunset over desert dunes to last for a lifetime. Then chill against the ocean breeze in Agadir and Essaouira.
Attention: Tour Groups departing between 20 October and 21 May will spend one night in Ouarzazate, replacing one night in Essaouira, in order to allow time to catch sunset in the desert.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Ait Ben Haddou
Day 3: Ouarzazate, Zagora, Jeep Safari, M’hamid
Day 4: M'hamid, Camel Trek at the desert, Zagora
Day 5: Zagora, Agadir
Day 6: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech
- 4 star hotels, desert camp in the Sahara (Bedouin tents).
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Air-conditioned, modern coach or mini-bus.
- Arrival transfer on day 1 and return shuttle on the last day of the tour.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides.
- 4x4 Jeep Safari & Camel Safari
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Adventure Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Adventure Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Adventure Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Adventure Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.