- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bath Visit the Georgian spa town
- Chester View the Tudor architecture and the halftimbered buildings known as the 'Rows'
- Edinburgh Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the Castle
- Fort William See the Commando Memorial and Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain. Enjoy a scenic drive through Glencoe, the infamous Glen of Weeping
Delve deeper into the history and heritage of Britain, from Windsor Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon to the bonnie birthplace of kilts and clans. Let centuries-old architecture inspire you, fall in love with the beauty of the Lake District and engage with the best of Britain when you visit Bath, York, Edinburgh and Glasgow, topping it all off with a leisurely stroll in the footsteps of the golfing gods on the lawns of St. Andrews.
Day 1: London – Windsor – Bath – Gloucester (1 Night)
Day 2: Gloucester – Chester – Liverpool (1 Night)
Day 3: Liverpool – Lake District – Gretna Green – Glasgow (1 Night)
Day 4: Glasgow – Scottish Highlands (1 Night)
Day 5: Scottish Highlands – St. Andrews – Near Edinburgh (Airth) (2 Nights)
Day 6: Edinburgh Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Edinburgh – York – Bradford (1 Night)
Day 8: Bradford – Stratford-upon-Avon – London
- The services of a Local Host if you stay at Costsaver's recommended London hotel.
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off if you stay at the Costsaver recommended London hotel booked through Costsaver or from the London Reception Centre
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Three-course dinners
- London airport transfers are available to purchase. Conditions apply. See airport transfer page.
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this England and Scotland Heritage tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 48+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this England and Scotland Heritage tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
England and Scotland Heritage tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this England and Scotland Heritage tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.