The lands of Portugal and Spain once formed mighty seafaring kingdoms that conquered and colonised the known world, from Latin America to the Far East.
From their welcoming salt-of-the-earth demeanour to their relaxed love of the good life, from siestas to fiestas, it’s the people that make these lands so memorable and so wonderful. Explore the picturesque Douro Valley, and the many treasures of Spain – Seville, the beautiful Andalusian mountains and Madrid all await you.
Day 1 : Lisbon
Day 2 : Lisbon
Day 3 : Lisbon > Évora
Day 4 : Évora
Day 5 : Évora > Seville
Day 6 : Seville
Day 7 : Seville > Ronda > Granada
Day 8 : Granada > Córdoba
Day 9 : Córdoba > Madrid
Day 10 : Madrid
Day 11 : Madrid
- 16 meals – 10 breakfasts (B), 3 lunches (L) and 3 dinners (D)
- Complimentary premium on board beverages all day, every day – not just at meal times
- 5-Star Scenic Space-Ship with up to 96 guests
- Return airport transfers
- Scenic Cruise Director to guide and assist & expert local guides
- The comfort of small group sizes on your land journey with a maximum of just 24 guests
- Spacious Balcony Suites with an innovative Scenic Sun Lounge
- 2 Scenic Enrich experiences including meeting the locals in the village of Provesende and a private classical concert at São Francisco Church in Porto – Exclusive to Scenic
- Personalise your trip with 23 included Scenic Freechoice activities
- Dine at your choice of up to five on board venues, from casual to fine dining
- Butler service for every suite throughout your cruise
- Complimentary full mini-bar throughout your cruise
- Wellness and fitness area
- Scenic Tailormade App available throughout your cruise^
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- All tipping and gratuities on board and on shore
- Any international flights to Lisbon and from Madrid are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iberian Grandeur tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 142+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iberian Grandeur tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2022, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iberian Grandeur tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iberian Grandeur tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip adheres to the highest standards of hygiene and cleaning protocols on all ships and all tours when operating. Thorough cleaning will be conducted regularly, and hand sanitisers are located throughout the ship to ensure the highest level of personal hygiene whilst on board.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.
Where to travel in Europe?
Europe has swathes of spectacular landscapes, a rich history, and vibrant cultures. Therefore, deciding on the best travel destinations on the continent can be difficult. However, you can narrow down on highlights by choosing one overarching theme for your trip.
If you are looking forward to immersing yourself in art and history, then Italy, Spain, and France should be on the top of your list. Head for Switzerland, Norway, or Croatia if nature is what you love the most. For beaches and water sports, you will be hard-pressed to find better destinations than Greece, Portugal, and Montenegro.
Having said that, you can also diversify your itinerary by mixing and matching different elements of the same country. Italy tops the charts not just for its medieval monuments and Renaissance art but also for coastal scenery and sun-soaked beaches. Similarly, Spain is a foodie paradise as much as it is an architectural hotspot.
How to travel around Europe cheap?
Bus services like FlixBus and BusAbout offer a convenient means of transport if you wish to move from one city to another within the same country. Although these services do travel between countries, they might not be the best choice due to a longer travel time.
Budget airlines are another great way to get around Europe’s major cities, especially when you want to cut down on travel time between two countries. Keep an eye out and you might be able to snag tickets at unbelievable rates. Services like Skyscanner can be of help. Some of the largest budget airlines in the continent are Ryanair, WizzAir, Eurowings, and EasyJet.
Ridesharing services are a godsend for those wishing to immerse themselves in local culture as they offer you the chance to catch a ride with locals along the way. BlaBlaCar is the largest one. The only downside is that it is not always as easy to book a rideshare service as it is to catch a bus or hop on a budget flight.
What is the best travel insurance for Europe?
There are dozens of insurance companies offering travel insurance, which can make it difficult for you to choose the right one.
There are a number of things that you should be aware of while purchasing travel insurance. If it is comprehensive medical insurance plans that you are interested in, make sure to find out what all the plan covers. If you are concerned about certain scenarios, then check out customizable travel insurance policies and find out if the provider can cover you for those situations. You also need to determine if there are reasonable coverage limits. Check deductibles and compensation limits in the insurance policy for this.
While insurance is important, it is mostly a safeguard against emergencies. If you are on a budget, you can go with the second- or even third-best option and prioritize getting your money’s worth instead of purchasing the most comprehensive coverage.