- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour the Colca Canyon in Arequipa
- Visit Lake Titicaca and the floating islands of Uros
- Embark on a guided tour of the ancient empire of Machu Picchu
- Take flight over the puzzling Nazca Lines
The 15-day tour includes the bucket-list topping Incan city of Machu Picchu in Cuzco, which stands 2,430 meters above sea-level in the middle of a tropical mountain forest, in an extraordinarily beautiful setting. Known as the most amazing urban creation of the Inca Empire at its height; its giant walls, terraces and ramps seem as if they have been cut naturally in the continuous rock escarpments.
Other amazing sights include: Lake Titicaca in Puno with its science-defying floating islands; Colca Canyon in Arequipa which slices 10,725 feet into the earth and where tranquility and beauty abounds and where condors slice up the sky; the enigmatic Nazca Lines in Ica; and an overnight stay in the wilds of the Amazon Jungle in Puerto Maldonado.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima - Arequipa
Day 3: Arequipa - Colca Canyon
Day 4: Colca Canyon - Chivay - Puno
Day 5: Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno
Day 6: Puno - Cuzco
Day 7: Cuzco
Day 8: Cuzco - Sacred Valley - Aguas Calientes
Day 9: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Day 10: Cuzco - Puerto Maldonado - Amazon Rainforest
Day 11: Puerto Maldonado
Day 12: Amazon Rainforest - Puerto Maldonado - Lima
Day 13: Lima - Paracas
Day 14: Paracas - Ballestas Islands - Paracas - Lima
Day 15: Lima
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- All breakfasts
- Travel Insurance
- Meals during the trek
- Entrance fees
- Tours and transfers
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley
- Hotel nights as per the itinerary
- Train to/from Machu Picchu
- 24/7 Support
- Accredited Tour Guides
- Domestic airfare
- International airfare
- Meals not mentioned
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPersons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Best Tours.