- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover iconic cities of Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Osaka!
- 8 day trip covering Japan's cultural highlights
- Enjoy Nikko's natural beauty and UNESCO sites
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours
Commencing in electrifying Tokyo, this cultural highlights adventure is the ideal way to experience some of Japan's most iconic cities and sites in just 8 days! Visit atmospheric Kyoto to delve into the heart of Japan's cultural heritage, taste the amazing and diverse cuisine, uncover the beautiful Japanese nature and UNESCO world heritage sites of magical Nikko before discovering historic Hiroshima's Peace Memorial Park and Museum and captivating Miyajima. This rich journey through the land of the rising sun ends in vibrant and lively Osaka before heading home with memories that will last a lifetime!
Day 1: Start Tokyo
Day 2: A full day Tokyo city tour by metro including Senso-ji Temple
Day 3: Travel by train to Nikko; enjoy the town's nature and UNESCO sites; overnight
in traditional style guesthouse
Day 4: Train to Kyoto; delight your senses in Nishiki market; explore traditional
Day 5: Experience some of Kyoto's highlights by foot and public transport
Day 6: On to historic Hiroshima to visit the peace park and museum; discover the
beautiful Himeji Castle enroute
Day 7: Morning trip by ferry to Miyajima: bullet train to Osaka for final evening
Day 8: End Osaka
- 6 nights hotels and 1 night traditional guesthouse , All accommodation
- All breakfasts and 1 dinner
- 8 days land only/ 9 days flight inclusive
- Sightseeing on foot and public transport
- All transport (including 7 day Japan Rail Pass) and listed activities
- (if booking flight inclusive)
- Free shared shuttle arrival transfer (for group flight and Land only clients- must be booked in advance before trip commences if you wish to utilise this service)
- Group departure transfer (for group flight)
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Travel by train, local bus, metro and ferry
- Cherry blossom and Autumn colour departures
- Any international flights to/from Kyoto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Japan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 180 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 515 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 28 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.