- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Village Tour and Visiting an Elephant Breeding Centre
- Bird Watching and enjoyment of the Chitwan way of life
- Sightseeing Tour kathmandu and pokhara
- Kathmandu valley tour covers sightseeing in major places of the cities and culture
Kathmandu and Pokhara are the most famous valleys in the southern slopes of Himalayas. While Kathmandu is the cultural centre of Nepal, Pokhara exhibits the best of Himalayan scenery with three beautiful lakes in its vicinity. Kathmandu Pokhara tour is the best sampler tour of Nepal for those with limited time. Short treks and day hikes from Kathmandu or Pokhara gives more insight of the countryside lifestyle and scenery
Chitwan is a beautiful ecosystem that hosts all kinds of birds, animals, reptiles and plants. The biggest highlights are the Asian one-horned rhinoceros and hundreds of Royal Bengal tigers. The creeping vines and gigantic trees of this beautiful park transport you to a lost world, a world where crocodiles, deer, elephants, rhinos and pythons run free. Perhaps more important to your Chitwan experience is the presence of the colourful Tharu Culture, a unique tribe known for its ancient culture and ways of living.
Some of the top things to do in the Chitwan include elephant safaris, canoe rides, jeep drives, jungle walks, and more. Choosing this Chitwan tour gives you access to some of the most experienced guides, who have vast experience in the field of hospitality and are known for their great standards of service.
Besides, everything was just fine except the feeling that these people have an amazing blend of minimal technologies with their resilient lifestyles in such a rural region and the contrast is we westerners can't imagine living a minute without electricity or our cell phones.”
Day 1: Sightseeing of World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 3: Sightseeing of Pokhara.
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan National Park
Day 5: Wild life Activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 6: Drive back Kathmandu from Chitwan National Park
- Pick-up service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- All the required permits and paperworks
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant(complimentary)
- A nation-wide operated Mobile SIM Card and a map of the region
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast plan kathmandu and pokhara
- Chitwan safari package with all meals, accommodation and activities included
- All Tour by private car/van/bus.
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Kathmandu and pokhara meals
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicoptor
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.