- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Scenic helicopter flight over the world's tallest mountain series.
- Round flight of the Everest Base Camp at 5,320 meters
- Breakfast at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche.
- Land at Kalapathar (5,550 meters) to witness Mt. Everest & others at closer proximity
A trek to Everest Base Camp takes about 13 days, however, this helicopter tour cuts off all these days and you can get to the base camp and be back in Kathmandu in just one day.
En-route, your professional pilot narrates all the Himalayan mountain drama as it unfolds as you fly past close to close with some of the tallest mountain series in the world. After attending the base camp, fly back and stop at the Everest View Hotel at Shyangboche for a breakfast then eventually fly back to Kathmandu, and transfer to your hotel.
If you would like to stop at the best viewpoint for Mt. Everest - Kalapattar, you can get that with an addon during check-out - it's simply an additional stop which will cost a bit more.
If you dont have sufficient time to complete the Everest base camp trek, or you cant hike for 15 days, it is the best way to do in a day. Wonderful experience and highly recommended!!”
- Heli-tour to Everest Base Camp
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, meals etc.)
- National Park permit (If necessary)
- Tips (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.